emptym

Jul 26, 2017
Could some please ask Auril/Lumnistra to release playable version for win7 on the Xmass epsiode. I am getting the same error like Vaqt (page 42) and have been searching for fix for quite some time now, but in no vail. The error happens after i add -dx11 or -d3d11. Also after last Silicon Lust update with dx11 enabled (and i can open it), makes me think this error comes from their codding.

Last edited:

nathrezim

Nov 28, 2017
Could some please ask Auril/Lumnistra to release playable version for win7 on the Xmass epsiode. I am getting the same error like Vaqt (page 42) and have been searching for fix for quite some time now, but in no vail. The error happens after i add -dx11 or -d3d11. Also after last Silicon Lust update with dx11 enabled (and i can open it), makes me think this error comes from their codding.
I doubt that the update outputs will continue at all

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
A not so fun fact, if I remember right, Auril is from Russia...so yeah, there's a chance that this could've been the last update for the foreseeable future.
thats why the old wiki its closed? every walkthrough was there u.u

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
The other game that they are working on just got updated, so it looks like we should be getting a BiB release at the end of the month, so I guess that Auril is not living in Russia anymore, or they sorted something out which is good news.

yuseiyami222

Apr 19, 2019
You can speak russian without being from russia. I speak english and am not british/american. You can ask people for translations too. You can be russian and not live in russia.

This is just the first time i've heard they were russian.. But ultimately I guess it doesn't matter. Hope that they're safe no matter what part of the world and if the content keeps coming, good for us and them.

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Has there been any word yet? The new website will probably be a no go for many and it seems they aren't posting the build on their subscribestar which is strange as that is what people were paying for. Are they locked out of their patreon and sub account due to where they live?

xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018
Everything is still posted normally on subscribestar. Boosty is just another payment option. They decided to make a bigger update so it's taking a month instead of the usual 2.5 weeks.

xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018
It has never taken 2.5 weeks
It literally did. The games alternate. BiB released once a month but 2 games are worked on so every patch of BiB only got around 2.5 weeks of work. They are taking a full month now to work on it and make a bigger patch.

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes