Exol

Mar 29, 2021
Used to support this creator but I stopped as the consistency of updates and amount of content in those updates went completely down the drain.

This thread was made in september of 2020, this game has been in development for almost 2 years now.
They made like 16 games in 8 years before this one. Thats why.

Reactions: LRB

Avelait

Jul 31, 2017
no shit sherlock. this developer is making 2 games at once with alternating releases.

don't like it? stop supporting and STFU

not supporting? then DEFINITELY STFU

this developer is one of only a handful making actual 3D games. everyone else makes slide shows ("virtual novel"). i gladly give them the $5 a month and have been for years now
Imagine being this much of a brainless simp, on f95zone no less.

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
lmao when i load my saved game the entire screen is so dark i cant see anything all i can see is bright windows and other little things, cant see anything else

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
The Walkthrough ends after titfuck scene,so I think it's the end of this update.Can someone upload the changelog?
It seems you can't go to sleep? Normally there is a 'to be continued screen' but Alex just says he/she is still horny when going to the bed.

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
lmao when i load my saved game the entire screen is so dark i cant see anything all i can see is bright windows and other little things, cant see anything else
Same. But the new 'save 10' file included with the download works fine if you just wanna skip to the newest part.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
no shit sherlock. this developer is making 2 games at once with alternating releases.

this developer is one of only a handful making actual 3D games. everyone else makes slide shows ("virtual novel"). i gladly give them the $5 a month and have been for years now
He isnt going to let you suck his cock man

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Why are ppl putting walk-thru and other things in unren and unrar I can't use them, and I had a look at unren for someone who even messes up where to put incest patches and walk-thru mods at times what I found in unren gave me a headache and I am a simple person when it comes to the game for me it was too much, so I miss out on those options. Not many games have them but I hadn't even seen them until recently. Could ppl making these have it so I just dl what is needed like the unren or unrar with the patch thanks if you can?

Korialastrasz

Jul 9, 2018
Does someone know what this error is and how to fix it? I think it appeared first time when Auril added saves.
I found something in the internet where s.o. said it has something to do with "old save files" but this thread had nothing to do with Blue is Better and was just similar

LRB

Jul 29, 2018
2 months and 8 days for 3 sex scenes and 1 hand job. Incredible..
And now the next update will be in september or october for 2/3 sex scenes. Insane..
At this rate BiB2 will be finished in 2025.

Someone said it took only 1 month for this update, nah.
See the thing is.. if Silicon Lust does not exist. BiB2 would be done 2y ago and we would be playing BiB4 by now.

And to think that whole XXXMas2021 was started and finished in less then 1 month.

yuseiyami222

Apr 19, 2019
It's a mad stretch to call Auril a developer. Most of this shit is asset flipping/resuing of stuff. This games build on rails and the only real thing that's self made is the animations. Someone else could also just be doing them.
Not saying that it can't be good this way, I really enjoy the past works, it's just I am not expecting them to develop on a level of someone that actually knows how to code.

Reactions: miLksiLk and Xarn

xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018

Bruh, you have the reading comprehension of a 5 year old. I never complained about the release schedule.

hecklord

Aug 21, 2017
Game is broken. Can't even do the first quest. I have the wheel but talking to the guy does literally nothing.

23OO23

Aug 26, 2018
I honestly have to say I love Auril's games. She actually gives these games out for free except for "early access" - considering it's basically 1 game per year (maybe more, but more or less) + Christmas Special each year.

I really do appreciate people like that. Not to mention she appears to make these to learn Unreal Engine (each game, each newest build) - I always feel warm when playing her games. Simple and straightforward - precisely how I like my smut games.

But I really do miss older games' "hidden" stuff like finding all candles in Red Riding Hood (or overall all these hidden scenes). Also the bimbo proportions are not for me, but even then, I gotta respect anyone making draenei futa smut (even if there's plenty of it). +5 respect.

Reactions: da1014 and Astrel

roarg

Apr 3, 2018
Same issue. Seems the sun gets turned off when loading saves?

Edit: using the savegame that is in the download fixed it.

Game is broken. Can't even do the first quest. I have the wheel but talking to the guy does literally nothing.
You need to open your inventory and use it.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 23 Votes