• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
now, all we need is a change in direction in wow, something like this hahaha, it would bring back their lost subscribers in a heart beat, just get rid of the kids tho haha

xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018
You can, since the skeleton and geometry are the same (Bangfri models) If these parameters have not been changed)

The human Male (Alex) and Blood Elf Female (Alexandra) obviously don't have the same geometry and skeleton. That's what he asked. That scenario will obviously break every animation if you do it.

You could replace a draenei with any other draenei, or a blood elf with any other blood elf thou

mouwi

Feb 28, 2020
The last scene I heard is futa+female titfuck. This is exactly what I wished for, so I am also hoping for some video recording, as my PC can't run the game at the moment too.

Nov 19, 2018
hello players, please what should I do now? I got stuck in the academy because I wanted to go lie down and it said something to me that I have a hard time and I'm upset and I have to see my mother. Can any of you advise me what to do next, thanks cou

Nov 19, 2018
Hello, please, does anyone have instructions for this version 0.85B, please, how to play it so that the game seems to be finished, so that a continuation is written at the end, come on, thank you for playing 1202253366

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes