• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
Anyone have an older version of that game where it was made with ue4?
any version before the latest version will be sufficient.

vastary

Oct 12, 2018
Does ray tracing means static shadows on water surface? why is my in game dialogs in Chinese

Lingtwik

Aug 19, 2017
Does ray tracing means static shadows on water surface? why is my in game dialogs in Chinese
You can change language in options. It's 3rd button on the title screen. But it may lead to broken dialogues - text will be from another Auril's game Silicon Lust. idk if that was fixed or not in 85.

Bummar

Apr 26, 2019
Well, I can't find Lady D after getting the Red Elixir? She's not in her room or the daughters rooms. Any ideas?

endfund

Aug 29, 2022
i am new to this is there like a tutorial anywhere about how to download and run this game because every time i try to run it it says fatal error occurred right after the opening animation

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes