• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Not fully abandoned, its just at the bottom end of priorities so expect to have 2-3 new scenes and some smaller bug fixes, nothing more
Thats not the bottome end of priorities, thats just how this lazy fuck works now (now as in for the last 10~ years)

Reactions: LRB

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Well, so much for the 2nd...I'm guessing that adding an extra month on top of the usual release, is still not enough to get the update out on time, either way, as long as it's not all just futa scenes again, and barely 3 of them, it should be fine.

I do wonder if there's something extra to this update though, cause I can't remember the last time that we had no previews on Twitter.

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
Well, so much for the 2nd...I'm guessing that adding an extra month on top of the usual release, is still not enough to get the update out on time, either way, as long as it's not all just futa scenes again, and barely 3 of them, it should be fine.

I do wonder if there's something extra to this update though, cause I can't remember the last time that we had no previews on Twitter.
A moderator on discord chanell said it will be at weekend.Today evening or tommorow morning,depending on you timezone.

Reactions: kasata

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018

The mini preview with the rabbit,implies that it will still be mage academy,so more futa scenes.What's wrong with futa tho?People like it,and I hope there will be more content like that.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
The mini preview with the rabbit,implies that it will still be mage academy,so more futa scenes.What's wrong with futa tho?People like it,and I hope there will be more content like that.
Futa does nothing for me, so yeah, is the rabbit still the only preview of the update ?

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
Futa does nothing for me, so yeah, is the rabbit still the only preview of the update ?
Yes it is.That's alright,everyone has different likings and fetishes.I don't know what Auril's plans are,but 60-70% of her auditory(by my findings)likes and wants futa content.(Polls on discord about futas-90% pro)

Jun 20, 2021
I just hope they include a scene with the big draenei mayor thats all i want really from next update futa or not include her please ^^

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes