yesayf1

May 30, 2019
For me deleting the folder of OST game at C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local helped. You will need to start from the start and do everything in on one go though. The game won't start again if you exit it without deleting this folder with all saves.
It didn't work for me, mate. Any other solutions?

meta1

Jul 11, 2017
Ok, I'm apparently blind. Where are the supplies at the beach?

Edit: Not blind, just stupid. Took an embarrassing amount of minutes to realize CTRL was swim down.

v1ker092

May 9, 2020
Why is there no Russian language in the game? Although it is present in the settings, and Auril wrote about it.

stepstep77

Apr 23, 2020
also crashes at beach for me
disable raytracing in the option and turn everthing to low before getting to the beach once you speak whit the captain you can try to open options and turn everything back on to epic even raytracing can be enabled again i got the same problem but this solved it for me

MenarrowX

Nov 6, 2018
Good evening. I played it and it is very slow to play it, and I have played the previous version and it was normal. I don't know if it's worth saying but there is a lack of optimization but they have already marked the game as "COMPLETED".

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
Good evening. I played it and it is very slow to play it, and I have played the previous version and it was normal. I don't know if it's worth saying but there is a lack of optimization but they have already marked the game as "COMPLETED".
Same i have older versions that run easy at 60fps high/medium on a 1060 6gb , this new update with raytracing off dlss on (fsr i supose) and all to low , just hits 32fps and looks so bad

arghas

Nov 6, 2018
disable raytracing in the option and turn everthing to low before getting to the beach once you speak whit the captain you can try to open options and turn everything back on to epic even raytracing can be enabled again i got the same problem but this solved it for me
Worked for me, thanks

E-rat57

Nov 17, 2021
I have 3060 16 gb ram and this game won't run smoothly. It overheat my pc like crazy. If it wasn't the case with previous versions then dev have certainly fucked something up.

Varisha

Boomer
Donor
Jun 6, 2017
yeah, its completed because this last updated the story is completed, next updates will be only optimization and few hotfixes

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes