Lingtwik

Aug 19, 2017
If you used the provided save, all you have to do is follow the road up from her cave and interact with the goblin

Any mention of a secret scene btw ? usually every episode has one at the end
I used an old one of mine. It seems that as xTheLaw above mentioned, I haven't done the goblin quest in that save.

That secret scene probably will be out with the last update. My guess is that it will have something to do with that buried chest in the very first zone.

test89

Jun 25, 2017
I used an old one of mine. It seems that as xTheLaw above mentioned, I haven't done the goblin quest in that save.

That secret scene probably will be out with the last update. My guess is that it will have something to do with that buried chest in the very first zone.
Hopefully. Or those totem things all over the map with no apparent use yet. And I hope all the scenes for Bessie (draenei at the farm) get finished.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BlueIsBetter2-0.99.9b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
99 and 9 supposed to be the last update this game gets, after that auril planned to bugfix and polish details then publish it for everyone if Im not mistaken

Genetius

Aug 15, 2019
Again black screen ... Can anyone solve ?
For me deleting the folder of OST game at C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local helped. You will need to start from the start and do everything in on one go though. The game won't start again if you exit it without deleting this folder with all saves.

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes