Blerhblerb

May 5, 2018
Is it separate helloween episode teaser?
Lol no, the days of separate Halloween episodes are long long long gone. Its probably a secret scene in BiB2. You can see Auril's "avatar" model peeking through the window there. It was nearly always used in secret scenes.

Cj87

Apr 8, 2017
new tarecgosa scene path is right outside her cave to the left incase anyone else had trouble finding it

Reactions: kasata

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Thanks for sharing, some pretty solid scenes, curious where things will be going now, if there will be a BiB3 or something else.

Blerhblerb

May 5, 2018
I hope they will focus on finishing that other game, Plastic Lust, or whatever that was called, never speak of it again and focus on what they do best - Tails and return to regular updates with fair amounts of content. Then I will be happy to support them once again.

Reactions: Cj87 and test89

Lingtwik

Aug 19, 2017
new tarecgosa scene path is right outside her cave to the left incase anyone else had trouble finding it
Are there any specifics conditions? There wasn't anything when I tried that route, and she was still standing in her cave.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Are there any specifics conditions? There wasn't anything when I tried that route, and she was still standing in her cave.
If you used the provided save, all you have to do is follow the road up from her cave and interact with the goblin

Any mention of a secret scene btw ? usually every episode has one at the end

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes