FlyP

Jan 29, 2019
As I understand it, saving from the previous version does not work? Or is it possible to adjust compatibility?

One more question: after completing the task for the artists, I brought the easel, gave it away, the NPC disappeared, but I did not see anyone near the gate, as indicated in the manual. Did I miss something?

P.S.

What do I need to do to make this tree disappear? I can't get to the starting location, although I need to get clothes to complete the task.

Last edited:

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
As I understand it, saving from the previous version does not work? Or is it possible to adjust compatibility?

One more question: after completing the task for the artists, I brought the easel, gave it away, the NPC disappeared, but I did not see anyone near the gate, as indicated in the manual. Did I miss something?

P.S.

What do I need to do to make this tree disappear? I can't get to the starting location, although I need to get clothes to complete the task.

E-rat57

Nov 17, 2021
Whorecraft Chapter 1 episode 2. How to get out of cave jail cell. Please help. I can't use anything from my inventory.

test89

Jun 25, 2017
ETA 1-2 more weeks
My guess is that the X-Mas episode will be shoved into the next regular release as an unlockable bonus or something. We're over half a month past X-Mas, so that ship sort of sailed as a stand-alone release.

Auril is, as are most of these developers, downright terrible regarding communication with fans and supporters. A preview drops, then nothing, then nothing, then another preview drops, and then, finally, an ETA is dropped, which is worth about as much as a Zimbabwean dollar.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Xmas episode at the end of January..I would've just called it at that point and just spent the time finishing BiB so we can move onto the next release.
By the time this comes out, it would've already been 3 months since the last BiB update, and since the next update is usually for Silicon Lust, we're looking at March for the completion of this game.

Reactions: test89

test89

Jun 25, 2017
Xmas episode at the end of January..I would've just called it at that point and just spent the time finishing BiB so we can move onto the next release.
By the time this comes out, it would've already been 3 months since the last BiB update, and since the next update is usually for Silicon Lust, we're looking at March for the completion of this game.
It's kind of sad that BiB2 still isn't 100% done yet. Instead of getting that game out the door with version 1.0, we're treated to the next mini update for SL which isn't even at the 50% mark yet (version 0.5) and is just an endless case of one step forward, two steps back (i.e. new content, but game breaking bugs, missing assets, horrible performance and so on).
Get BiB2 to version 1.0, wrap up SL and move on to Warcraft content or finish it as a VN with text and renders (i.e. Apocalust).

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: big_shl0m0 and Cj87

Exol

Mar 29, 2021
I think auril has done a very late xmas release once before, like late january. But we're approaching that quickly and its not really looking great. Not that im surprised

Last edited:
Reactions: bigpenniser
3.00 star(s) 24 Votes