Unreal Engine Completed Blue is Better - Tails of Azeroth Series [v1.01] [Auril]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Anyone happen to have the newest update by chance? I heard it came out a few days ago but I haven't seen it posted anywhere yet.

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
I can't seem to find it anywhere I go. It's been out for about a week now I guess and nobody has posted anything anywhere. So strange because it's usually posted the same day she releases a build.

Starting to think only one guy has been uploading most of this time and I guess he's gone for awhile or something. Little disappointing to say the least since the new game looks very promising.

Just gotta hope another generous soul that has access to it wishes to share it at some point. I'll be eagerly lurking until then.

Cj87

Apr 8, 2017
Lewd Red Riding Hoof v0.2b :

Complete walkthrough :
Can you or somebody else please upload this to google drive or something? My mega download limit is up.

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
People here are unfamiliar with the Whorecraft series???

Well, you're in for a treat! If you make a 25 Euro donation you get access to all beta versions going forward, as well as completed episodes. I made a donation a while back, and she didn't ask for more money for new content for years.

The second post in the thread has mega link for old completed episodes.
Not sure if this is the best place but i just visited het site and in donation she only mentioned about 5 euro for a month...and nothing about 25 euros one time donation....could you help?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@muttdoggy
Here's a link to the wiki page/alt walkthrough for the op:

Also, please make a note on the op: The N key toggles the speed hack.

Thanks!

Reactions: dirtyc101

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
BTW.. i think that can be add to OP

find a way to fix the crash at starting just after intro video. (from Auril himself)

You need to delete OST_Game folder in C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\

i did that and i was able to launch all the games, then go in setting and turn some options low ( for avoid crash due to not powerful pc)

mike1106

Nov 20, 2017
where to get the vhs? i had the rod try to use on every platform but no vhs, the game is buggy i need to find the right spot......

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
any similar high graphics game? i strugle to find any adventure type game with similar graphic levels
all of them ( search "Auril" in the search bar)
other than that, they are wildlife (still different), and i not see any others of same level :/
(they are also Bonecraft and Bonetown from Ddub, but its not exactly the same style, still close graphism and enjoyable)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
oh wow.... i just discover how to save in the game lol
they are actually an save system.. you need to find the indication pole with blue'ish sign on it and purple rope at down of it. then activate it and it allow tosave .. :O

didnt expected that

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes