Unreal Engine Completed Blue is Better - Tails of Azeroth Series [v1.01] [Auril]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
oh wow.... i just discover how to save in the game lol
they are actually an save system.. you need to find the indication pole with blue'ish sign on it and purple rope at down of it. then activate it and it allow tosave .. :O

didnt expected that
FFS I've been waiting for savegame since forever and it was included all along?!

Classybubu

Jun 29, 2017
they are actually an save system.. you need to find the indication pole with blue'ish sign on it and purple rope at down of it. then activate it and it allow tosave .. :O

didnt expected that
Sorry, but how do you activate it? i can't seem to do anything with it.

MRNOBODY001

Jul 22, 2017
there is a 3d game about a nurse in spaceship raped by an monster alien (tentacle). can anyone tell me or know the game's name

fmanaway

May 5, 2017

didnt expected that
Can you explain how to activate it? I found what you described outside the tavern but I can't seem to interact with it at all.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Can you explain how to activate it? I found what you described outside the tavern but I can't seem to interact with it at all.
well i just use E on it, it should have the option indicated like when you talk to npcs, the small white text box .
at least for me that how it work.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
anyone here know the game i talked about ?
i see the game, but i cant say the name.

browse the game by date. i think it got an update not long ago. ( if its the one i think, its unity engine, if i remember good )

you can alo connect to the chat and ask there , better answer faster i think :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Quick question, How to save guy? @.@
i use to save with a direction indicator pole... but look like others cant do that .... i have no idea if its normal or if my game is bugged due to the fact i play the others games too (as the setting are the same apparently)

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
hmm.. I'm not able to do that >"<. This is kind of annoy as sometimes I get stuck. And without a save, it mean I have to restart again.

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
It is possible that save feature was added recently ( i played BiB not so long ago and there was not save feature). Just find 3 hours of free time, play with walkthrough (to get all secret scenes) and done.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hmm.. I'm not able to do that >"<. This is kind of annoy as sometimes I get stuck. And without a save, it mean I have to restart again.
check on the tumblr/blog . if you stuck they are an console command to do for free yourself, and not restarting the whole game. ( i see that in the FAQ on Auril website/blog)

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017

Link to new XXXmas5 episode.

Riding scene with 2 goblins (interactive).
3 part scene with orc (interactive).
2 part scene at end of path gate with tauren guard (interactive).
3 part scene with nissa at her house (interactive) pick up keys after.
Return to the barracks after this scene to be blindsided by the goblins for a scene with some candy cane fun on the side (interactive).

To the right of the inn there is a sled hidden at the edge of the frozen water, acquire the cheese from it.

Go inside the inn and you'll be able to view an interactive scene.
upstairs is where a certain trio are located having a good time.

There will be...

non interactive scene with Jaina. You're then asked to go and retrieve a bottle of wine located in the cellar. There is a rat down there that you use the cheese on and go to the very back and locate the old mirror up against the wall.

Once back upstairs you can put the mirror between the two book cases in the vacant room. You can see an alternate picture hanging above the bed and what appears to be a dran sitting on the bed. Go to stables after you put wine on the table and grab the cleaning supplies behind the horse.

Then return and clean the mirror to open a door behind you for a solo masturbation scene followed by a brief second of the start of another scene and it cuts off.

Go to the the great hall and you will find.

Slyv scene (interactive but appears to have no sound).
And another scene towards the back of the hall (interactive).

I believe I have found all there is to offer, but if somebody finds something not on this list feel free to add onto it.

Last edited:

rezidu

Apr 23, 2017
Then return and clean the mirror to open a door behind you for a solo masturbation scene followed by a brief second of the start of another scene and it cuts off.
Damn, Auril already teased us in Blue is Better with that video tape. I wonder if that's some new project she's working on.

NB: the girl sitting by the bed in the mirror looks like Lightning in a miqo'te outfit, doesn't she ?

Nazarietis

Jul 7, 2017
how to install other packs? only the first one works others have no windows editor pack or it says error when you try to extract it

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes