Unreal Engine Completed Blue is Better - Tails of Azeroth Series [v1.01] [Auril]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
so just reading from other posts, theres no save function and no gallery? are the h scenes good enuf for a download then?

Reactions: Flekxxx

Bella

Jun 11, 2017
Where do you use the key to find ysera. (key found in sylvanas' house at the very top)

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
ah and this to, never head of this ysera hide scene, so A LOT OF H-SCENE maybe you miss.

baaaad!

rezidu

Apr 23, 2017
Where do you use the key to find ysera. (key found in sylvanas' house at the very top)
How to get: Head to the beach. Swim underwater to the left side past a big boulder. After you turn around, you should be able to see a naga swimming next to an underwater door. Get close to the naga and use the Lucky Murloc Coin on her. After she disappears, use the steel key on the underwater door. Go deep into the cave and interact with Ysera.

Complete walkthrough can be found there: ;)

Also, I forgot to mention that you can use N key for speedhack. Really convenient...

Reactions: sniff3005

Madders

Aug 1, 2017
Know how to get the keys and where Ysera is located, just no idea where to get that Lucky Murloc Coin.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Is there still no way to save this game? Searching this thread said there wasn;t, but nothing recently on the topic. It's a shame if there isn't. I've run into gamebreaking bugs twice, which means I have to restart completely if I want to keep playing. After a second time, it's not really worth the effort.
First time I got stuck in rocks. Being a WoW player, I recognize the general lay of the land, and wanted to see if I could get into Duskwood. (Tip: you can't.) Second time was when Azshara is at the beach, the guards turned me away, and as I was trying to run around to the other side they triggered again but it was a black screen that I couldn't get off of.

rezidu

Apr 23, 2017
Know how to get the keys and where Ysera is located, just no idea where to get that Lucky Murloc Coin.
You get that coin if your bring the bow to the night elf after you've drunk the potion. The coin will be located on the bench where she was sitting right after the h scene.

Reactions: Madders

Deren11

Oct 24, 2017
(Bit offtopic) For those who played the previous games... How did Daemia get pregnant (conisdering she has three daughters now)? :D

thesleeper

Feb 3, 2017
I've run into a very strange bug, I don't know if the speed hack is the issue or something in the version itself but when I reach the cave with the witch suddenly I can't interact with anything properly. I try to re-position and see if I can do anything but just to activate simple dialogue or even leave the cave suddenly can take 10 minutes for the use key to work properly. I restarted once and ran into the same problem but I persisted and did make it out of the cave but the bug is present on everything I use, even using to inventory to give the invite to the bouncer, which was also difficult to pickup.

G

garwolin

Game crahes after intro. Older versiobs didn't. Anyone knows why and can help?

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Anyone happen to have their hands on the new Lewd red riding hoof build that was released a few days ago?

klahan

Jun 17, 2017
I do not see the fishing rod after the audition scene for the second hidden scene of the vhs

rezidu

Apr 23, 2017
I do not see the fishing rod after the audition scene for the second hidden scene of the vhs
Fishing rod will be on the small boat during the night of the 2nd day, after the audition between Melona, MC and the paladin.

Reactions: klahan
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes