May 2, 2022
First time with ava error
There was a spelling error in a variable name there - fixed it and will be out with next update. It will not affect your play-trough so feel encouraged to continue :) And thanks for the save! helped with debugging!

---

Windows 10, the checkbox before this one works, this one is missing the "X", otherwise it seems to work.
Added some tweaks to this UI component and hope it'll be more stable across platforms/browsers! Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
Ripoff of another popular game's format and content and sold with frequent reminders that paying monthly subscribers will be able to dictate content and direction making it fully transactional rather than any sort of creative expression or passion driven project with clear goals and vision.

I can't see this as anything other than a cynical milking project and nothing more.

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
OK, just wondering, are the dev(s) from Alabama? I just found it odd that the starting cities were LA, NYC or Birmingham, AL right along with pictures of the Alabama Theatre. FWIW, if you could not tell by my portmanteau username, I am from Alabama.

Edit:Not tailgating for an Auburn game though, unless it is the Iron Bowl and I am wearing Crimson and White, RTR.

Last edited:
May 2, 2022
Ripoff of another popular game's format and content and sold with frequent reminders that paying monthly subscribers will be able to dictate content and direction making it fully transactional rather than any sort of creative expression or passion driven project with clear goals and vision.

I can't see this as anything other than a cynical milking project and nothing more.
Visit us in half a year to review your take on that.

By then we'll turn your cabbage into a most mouth melting kimchi you have tried and hopefully we'll get you and cabbages similar to you convinced that we are our own thing. With our own agenda. And that there is plenty enough passion in the team to fix cabbages like you into the kimchi we aim for.

And getting kimchi right takes time.

Pickle out.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Got to the prom selections. Those need some work. If I chose the seven dudes or going stag, it treated the number 7 and the concept of stag as actual people. Like "Seven opened the door for me" or "Stag posed for a photo with me". Need custom dialogue for those choices, not just "plug and play". It isn't the first time I noticed choices not really jiving with the rest of the dialogue, just the most egregious one so far.

Also, the "Jake" and "Elle" instead of "dad" and "mom" is a bit jarring. Maybe add a choice to let us choose their tags, so as not to bother the internet police.

Don't think I am hating on it, just trying to help the devs fix issues.

Last edited:

Noice1Bruh

Aug 15, 2020
Hey guys, I don't know if this is too early to say but I'm just gonna say it anyway. I'm already working on sex animations so you guys can fap to actual images rather than text in the game plus I'm also making a semi realistic MC/paperdoll for those of you who aren't into pixel art. Hopefully it'll be implemented in the next update. Thanks for your support and patience.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
OK, just wondering, are the dev(s) from Alabama? I just found it odd that the starting cities were LA, NYC or Birmingham, AL right along with pictures of the Alabama Theatre. FWIW, if you could not tell by my portmanteau username, I am from Alabama.

Edit:Not tailgating for an Auburn game though, unless it is the Iron Bowl and I am wearing Crimson and White, RTR.
Nope :) but I am a US person

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Do you have a save with the error or more details? Was trying to reproduce it but there are multiple paths/outcomes there and did not error on me.

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Unexpected string<<set $HS.firstOptions[$CC.FName "'s boyfriend, Brian."] = 'Brian'>>

Edit:

Oh and I tried some other variations. The game has a nice range of choices - I hope you can continue with that, without slowing down to much in development for new content. I really hope we will get a bit more graphics over time - especially for the avatar ... but tbh - if it will be not as much but the story/game will progress I take this. For a overbuild avatar system we have another game ;)

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
What's difference between public version and one on patreon? Public version ends when MC board a plane or something if Im not wrong? Does paid version goes further thn that?

May 2, 2022
What's difference between public version and one on patreon? Public version ends when MC board a plane or something if Im not wrong? Does paid version goes further thn that?
Currently Patreon version allows to explore two more major story arcs.
- University, which is the last prologue story arc.
- and/or head out and start your secret agent career with Act 1: Spying for Dummies

Once we wrap up work on polishing the University it'll come out as a 3.1 Public release, and Act 1 will follow after that. But we need a bit more time to polish everything so that we can talk about kimchi here, and appreciate French people and old British comedies rather than spam the thread with bug reports (though we take it for what it is and appreciate each and every one of them! (especially when they are gone))

dzd1121

Apr 20, 2017
When listing the MCs body count, female lovers are sometimes described with having male members. Additionally, the grammar of the sentence when choosing the largest breast size doesn't make sense compared to the smaller sizes

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Lady Alexa

Oct 21, 2022
Hello CassieBare,

first I want to thank you for this game. The writing is great, even if sometimes I have problems with it, because English is not my mother tongue and some references are rather obscure. I just ignore them, and probably lose a part of the story.

You also receive great praise for the user interface. I would like to be a bit more critic about it, hopefully constructive. You have choices that are "cycled". This integrates the choice quite well in the sentences. But I find it's usage quite awkward. I first have to cycle once over all the possible choices, just to see the ones available to me. Then I have to cycle a second time to select the choice I want (and yeah, I am quite unlucky, it's always the last one ;) ). I would very much prefer to be able to see at once all the possible choices, maybe like radio buttons where I can see them all and select the one I am interested in. Or if the cycling choice is at the end of the current passage, like when choosing the childhood home, show them all as clickable links, directly leading to the new passage.

You are probably quite proud of your sophisticated user interface, and I am not holding my breath and expecting a change. I still suggest to put a toggle in the settings, to allow the players to choose their preferred way of using this interface, cycling or radio buttons. My opinion is that technology should not be put forward if it hinders usability.

And continue the great work on this game!

EDIT: or use <<listbox>> instead of <<cycle>>

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Mira Something

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Currently Patreon version allows to explore two more major story arcs.
- University, which is the last prologue story arc.
- and/or head out and start your secret agent career with Act 1: Spying for Dummies

Once we wrap up work on polishing the University it'll come out as a 3.1 Public release, and Act 1 will follow after that. But we need a bit more time to polish everything so that we can talk about kimchi here, and appreciate French people and old British comedies rather than spam the thread with bug reports (though we take it for what it is and appreciate each and every one of them! (especially when they are gone))
Alright thanks. Just one final question, does it include gap year arc too Or is it something for future version?

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes