J1215

Dec 15, 2019
1) I hope that in the game it will be possible for MC to avoid all intimate contact with men! (Will it be possible?)

2) It would also be nice if somewhere in the game could see the stats, characteristics, skills and relationships of the MC.

Last edited:

Zabulon8

Sep 30, 2019
Off to a nice start, I'll keep going here for updates! So far, it's mostly decisions about the past though. Can't wait to see how it applies to actual gameplay and kink exploration.

dzd1121

Apr 20, 2017
Also, the "Jake" and "Elle" instead of "dad" and "mom" is a bit jarring. Maybe add a choice to let us choose their tags, so as not to bother the internet police.
Maybe putting just their first names in that redacted file would help, or maybe a little blurb about how the MC calls her parents by their first names sometime in the early narration.

Xcritu

Sep 24, 2022
The team is working on adding animations this month. As for artworks, we're experimenting on a semi realistic paperdoll.

Here's a sneak peek of it: (had to screenshot on my phone.) View attachment 2903398

We originally planned on making pixel art animations but due to the MC/paperdoll being customizable we're kinda out of options but to use skeletal animation software that let us swap out parts and traits of the paperdoll in the scene. Said software doesn't work well with pixel art.

It's subject to change though and patrons will ultimately get to decide what art style we'll go for in the future.
Yes, if you want to customize but also use pixel art you would need to use a pixel shader that would "pixelated" the art. So after you customise you then run the shader. But I am not sure what you are using for the game.

For example, in unity there is this:

cd13

Mar 5, 2019
It could be result of my specific choices or unlucky RNG interaction (it is unclear to me if there is an RNG factor, there could be none) but I found exceptionally hard to reach gap year (and then college) parts of the prologue as most of the game choices that do not focus heavily on studying lead to a 'drop out' ending of the prologue.

Without reading the patch notes I would be actually entirely unaware that gap year/college parts actually exist or in the works, because like three of my first games led to the same end with no clear mention of alternatives existing.

Which I find kinda unrealistic. It is not that hard to get into the college IMO. My experience tells me that you need to try really hard (or have no money in the US case) to not get into some college at least. I do not see much of a point of locking college content beyond specific set of choices, game would be better (IMO) for the college option to remain open for most playthroughs besides really fucked up/rebellious ones.

Maybe game default assumption about protagonist background is poor and so she cannot get in without scholarship (but then a sport focus in prologue should probably also give access to such scholarship), but choices for a more well-off family clearly exist.

And as a more personal preference request: I would like to see an option for more than 5 feet 5 inches of height for the protagonist. If possible ofc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mira Something

dzd1121

Apr 20, 2017
Found another typo when throwing parties.

" A party that I threw did exactly wht things I wanted a party to. Most importantly: "

Skjall

Nov 4, 2017
... gap year (and then college) ...
I noticed the same. 0.2 led to university pretty consistently, 0.3 requires me to become a nerd to actually get uni part of career.
Any other options, even if mildly focussed on library, learning and some such lead to dropout without even a choice to dropout/take a gap year/ get a degree.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mira Something

Noice1Bruh

Aug 15, 2020
Yes, if you want to customize but also use pixel art you would need to use a pixel shader that would "pixelated" the art. So after you customise you then run the shader. But I am not sure what you are using for the game.

For example, in unity there is this:
Interesting suggestion, the game uses Twine and publishes to HTML though so I'm not sure how it could work along with skeletal animation such as spine 2D. I want to avoid making animations frame-by-frame which is a nightmare to make for a customizable character.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
It would be interesting if when you pick her opinion of her father at the start of the game it would change how he acts during the sex scene.

May 2, 2022

Interesting suggestion, the game uses Twine and publishes to HTML though so I'm not sure how it could work along with skeletal animation such as spine 2D.
We could use pixijs webgl renderer, it has pixelization filter shaders and Spine2d runtime for animations is avialable. From my experience it works quite good most of the time but we'd need to test it. Def. worth looking into when we get there!

Thanks for the idea Xcritu

Reactions: Xcritu
May 2, 2022
Saves from 0.2 don't work :(
:( We know! There was a huge change from 0.2 to 0.3, that we couldn't handle in any sane way with the time we've had. But the number of mentions about it bumped the Save Version Compatibility system close to the top and most likely any future releases will be backward compatible.

Hope the amount of new content, choices and impact we've added to the Prologue in 0.3 will compensate going through the story again!

Reactions: SomeThrowawayAye

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I think these 2 tags should be allowed: Incest, pregnancy
Putting prom a focus when I recall it was never was.
Fieldtrips/class plays/school festivals, and tournaments <- K-HS events I recall happening prom is not really focus in any person life unless
Game itself: I kind like grey choices

Could the first time ->be where she got pregnant? Option remains disowned/ family takes care of her and child?

This is a game, if this game based on reality shame on me. Don't do this stuff. Its a game for players participate.

Father is never selection for first time, I saw choices for step dad option being there but how come personality of choice not selected? Brother being it?(I noticed at most intervals timing you end up having step sister.)

I ended with always angry character? Popular + Slutty and I think if was lucky

animated txt is new to me.

May 2, 2022
Thanks J1215 for the reports and using spoiler tag! :) - 1 and 2 are fixed already and will go live with the next update.

Re 3. there is some controlled randomness to it based on who your parents were and what traits described them. Some elements of your look will be adjustable in the future releases (ie. hair style)

presario1000

Jun 18, 2018
I noticed the same. 0.2 led to university pretty consistently, 0.3 requires me to become a nerd to actually get uni part of career.
Any other options, even if mildly focussed on library, learning and some such lead to dropout without even a choice to dropout/take a gap year/ get a degree.
Sports should definitely be a path to uni too, you win state championship and don't get into a college because of it... not likely.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes