CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
The glaring typos in the example pics makes me weary of this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Love the irony of your post's glaring typo.
I hope that in the game it will be possible to avoid all intimate contact with men! (Will it be possible?)

It would also be nice if somewhere in the game could see the stats, characteristics, skills and relationships of the MC.
Nope. There will absolutely be sex with men, while it can be limited, there will not be a female-only or no-sex route.

Stats will be likely shown in the (future) Dossier, and un-redacted based on the MC uncovering the documents during gameplay.

And as a more personal preference request: I would like to see an option for more than 5 feet 5 inches of height for the protagonist. If possible ofc.
You can be: short, average (5' 5"), or tall. So there's three options there. I believe there's also a coded 'Amazon' for very tall.

• Sad
Reactions: RyRa² and J1215

cd13

Mar 5, 2019
You can be: short, average (5' 5"), or tall. So there's three options there. I believe there's also a coded 'Amazon' for very tall.
Is it random or what combination of parent traits gets it? If you select both parents as tall, the result is it is impossible to select anything but 5'5.

Skjall

Nov 4, 2017
Sports should definitely be a path to uni too, you win state championship and don't get into a college because of it... not likely.
!!! I actually haven't explored the sports girl options yet. Will experiment and try to break the game with athletics agent too :)

cd13

Mar 5, 2019
Yep, definitely cannot get a Tall option. It is always either short or average or only average. Either it is bugged or it depends on some very non-obvious choice.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
(Game): My mother is tall, my father is towering.
Further in the game, it is written "I was about five-five" - (Is this about height?).

Re 3. there is some controlled randomness to it based on who your parents were and what traits described them. Some elements of your look will be adjustable in the future releases (ie. hair style)
It would be nice if the traits of the parents did not affect the appearance of the MC (height, color, hair). So that the appearance of the MC was similar to the appearance of the parents (height, skin and hair color, hair). -(So that the appearance of the MC does not contradict the appearance of the parents.)

May 2, 2022
"Clair's" height mystery solved.

An enemy agency acted to sabotage our future hopes, new generation of our agents. The soda sources across our country were spiked with antiandrogens causing inhibition of production of growth hormones in children! Only by sending time police we can fix the present! TIMECOP! New season coming to your streaming platforms this winter. A time police TV drama where everybody is five foot, five inches tall.

It should be possible to be tall and Amazonian starting with the next patch! Thanks for being vigilant agents! I'll review if similar error didn't creep into other calculations!

And re the skin colors - it might be the colors of our dolls are bit off and seem darker than intended - we'll look into that.

Last edited:

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
It could be result of my specific choices or unlucky RNG interaction (it is unclear to me if there is an RNG factor, there could be none) but I found exceptionally hard to reach gap year (and then college) parts of the prologue as most of the game choices that do not focus heavily on studying lead to a 'drop out' ending of the prologue.
In order to graduate, you must get a test score of at least 3. This value is calculated as your character's Learning skill at the time they enter high school plus the sum of their Discipline skill and Stable trait after prom night. There are also a couple bonuses handed out for going through the tutoring vignette and not fucking the tutor.

Since traits absolutely can be negative, this means that it can be quite difficult for someone with a low stability score to graduate - a rough home life can easily leave you with a -1 or -2 Stable value, which means that the +2 you get from tutoring and the extra bonuses won't be enough to kick you over the graduation threshold without some vignettes that also increased discipline to help out.

I think it should probably be a little easier, personally, but that's a subjective opinion.

May 2, 2022
I think it should probably be a little easier <to get to college>, personally, but that's a subjective opinion.
We acknowledged that and are looking into re-balancing this (with next patch hopefully for sure!) and adding extra conditions for graduating as suggested like excelling at sports, or just having $$$$ etc. - but this would come with major patch in the future :)

Last edited:
Reactions: PeanutGallery

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
That's good to hear :)

My impression of the protagonist's childhood has generally been that unless specifically noted she's been normally involved in school, which means I feel that failing and dropping out should be an exception for a few backgrounds rather than a common occurrence for a large number of them.

From a more meta perspective, this is a game that many people will be playing for the sexual elements, and effectively denying the ability to pursue the bulk of those elements without being heavily penalized by missing out on a large swath of gap year content is frustrating.

presario1000

Jun 18, 2018
We acknowledged that and are looking into re-balancing this (with next patch hopefully!) and adding extra conditions for graduating as suggested like excelling at sports, or just having $$$$ etc. - but this would come with major patch in the future :)
Hell a slutty girl should be able to sleep with teachers or the principal to graduate, a rebel should be able to cheat or blackmail, a popular girl should be able to get her lackeys to do enough work to graduate. It's pretty hard to actually straight fail out of high school if you show up, maybe if you get in the gang or too many drugs/alcohol, even then they'd likely send you to a "alternative school" summer school or be a super senior.

Do you have to have the slutty trait to sleep with the tribesman during the gap year, I had a "confident" character who slept with 15 guys before prom and didn't get the option.

the_jaron

Jul 16, 2020
I think you need to choose "slutty" character otherwise sex with the tribesman is no go.

Did anyone figure out how get more sex partners? supposedly it's possible to have 40+?

May 2, 2022
Thanks for the college feedback and ideas!

All of them including performance/story based that can support getting in one way or the other are making up the algorithm now! - we'll do some testing and it'll be ready for next release which should be sometime next weekend if all goes right! :)

And right about time, because the release will be College/Uni themed!

gg125

Jul 17, 2019
I was being serious about the ugly bastard thing. Would you consider that as a V card option?

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes