Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Woah, hang on everybody, Virulenz needs to know if "its" worth the download. Stop the fucking presses, shut down the air ports, declare a national holiday, THIS is the most important thing in the history of the human race.
What is wrong to ask questions this is a FORUM this is a place to talk whit the devs and others members is bad to ask a question of the game ?
Seriusly sometimes the people of this forum or have very little age and think that being a edgy troll is fun or have chris chan mental problems
Damm seriusly this forum sometimes

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Hmm is there any way for her to agree to sleep with Kaze in his tent?
Yep. Definitely.

Pretty contradictory. If i decide it has to stay dickfree.
But if you just plan to get the protagonist raped, i dont even need to try the game.
You decide which of your words is true and what is the lie...decide now, i want to know if its worth the download.
It isn't contradictory at all, though I understand the pedantic argument. Let me put it like this: you can absolutely decide what the MC does and does not do (within constraints). Whether that means she succeeds or fails the mission is another thing entirely. It is a game and there are planned fail states, game overs, etc.

There *is* rape in the game, please see tags. Is it required? Do I, personally, find it kinky? No. But there will be situations that the MC can and could get into (due to your actions) that might result in that happening.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Can we get a way of seeing the traits without having to dig into the HTML or guess?
As Samulyil mentioned, it is a conscious design choice. That said, we are intending to include a Dossier that will have portions redacted/unredacted based on MC actions that may give insight to stats, etc without being express stat values.

bfc233

Jul 31, 2023
You are onto something here.

Keep up the quality of the writing, concentrate on the minimum viable product, streamline your process and you'll quickly have something that will stick out in this niche.

I'm looking forward to see how this will develop.

Apr 12, 2022

Champagne Wishes and Caviar Dreams…and 0.31 booty poppin.
1695006153695.gif
Champagne Toast to Lewd Pirate on getting a new job. Super stressful prepping for the interview and still had time to work on assets for the game. The team wishes you a huge Congratulations!! Now get back to fucking work on the game art. Love you mean it.

Dev Highlight - Lewd Pirate: Art ASSets and Paper Doll Magician

What’s your background and your experience with Blue Swallow?

“I used to work in game development, but found steady employment outside of the industry, I am now working on Blue Swallow with the team, and it’s been so much fun this far.” (You be makin them pixels sizzle…)

What’s your favorite feature of the game? What do you want to highlight?
“My favorite feature of the game has to be how polished it feels already, from the writing to the styling the game looks sharp.” (haha…jes…wax on, wax off grasshoppa. Next paint da fence!)

LP’s Sign Off:
“My message to all of you would be, thank you for playing, it’s been incredible to contribute to something people enjoy like this. I hope you like the art ”

Status: 0.31 pushed up from September 22nd to the 18th…WHAAAA?!!!
  • Updated University acceptance criteria (For our studious gamers who want to get that paper)
  • Bisexual AND lesbian valid playthrough option
  • Now optional to playthrough as a virgin as well (It’s an erotic novel do some bangin)
  • Smooth'd out romantic interactions with father (Ohhh Daddyy!!)
  • Saves Should be compatible, let us know if something isn't!
  • Refactored skill level up system in High School and University with new visuals, clarity, lewdness, and kink (Gotta have more lewdness and kink)
  • Updated save system UI with names better reflecting game progress and save version migration system
  • New "wrapped in towel" outfit, and multiple scenes updated to use it (I assure you all it’s not paper towels, I checked them myself!)
  • More than 70 bug fixes and improvements across the content
  • Additional hookup options for both High School and College (Got the hookups holla if ya hear me!)
  • Fixes to MC running away from prom (Real McCoys - Run away, run away, run away if you want to survive…Anyone, anyone? Bueller? Early 90s)
  • Fixes to Prom paths with proper names for MC dates
Public Additions (0.3.1P)
  • University Path release
Patron Additions (0.3.1F)
  • Workout College Extracurriculars Arc
  • Hair Salon Option Pre-High School and Pre-College Rush
Upcoming: Big things…Big things hopefully
Around Oct 1st ishhhh we hope to drop 0.4 sneaky sneaky peeky peeky
Around ~Oct 13th Friday the 13th Tch tch tch h(ah) h(ah) h(ah) we will hack you to pieces in 0.3.2. (Sadly no horror content has been written for this drop…wahhh!)

May 2, 2022
Started a new game and stuck here. Link does not work.
Same for me.

Thanks for the reports - it's fixed already for online and itch.io downloads for sure - alternative links should be good too!

Btw, will that version fix the "body counts" issue where FemTaylor and other female names are still mentioned as males? I know you addressed this before, but I forgot the exact details.
Yes! Fictionary revamped the system and from now on people have genders assigned to them.

May 2, 2022
Idea: more than 8 save slot, and next to the short part of the current text, can we have a Name - tits size - hair color added? :)
Bit late, but I like the idea of adding more details to the save - it's improved a bit but if someone tracks multiple playthroughs adding at least the name would help a lot - with latest update we've improved and "gained control" over the UI of the saves, will consider these suggestions for next updates!

Reactions: Nulldev
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes