Helodane

Sep 21, 2023
View attachment 2875683

Overview:
Claire is a normal girl in a normal world, just living life.
Without warning, her life becomes upended.
She is recruited to save her country.

No training, no experience, but now a spy with everything on the line.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-09-03
Release Date: 2023-09-02
Developer: Blue Swallow - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1 Public
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All
: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Others:

View attachment 2875612 View attachment 2875610 View attachment 2875607 View attachment 2875608 View attachment 2875609 View attachment 2875611
pretty boring but interesting idea

Sammie

Sep 8, 2017
Is there a way to make the College Cheer Team? Getting good enough at gymnastics to where I think I have a chance means I can't get into college. Is there another route?

Lunar666

Apr 18, 2018
This one is fixed! Will be updated with next patch release.

What does your anti vir say and what anti vir software is that? double checked and nothing gets reported on my end
Windows defender picked up a trojan vir, could be a false pickup if your saying it's good.

psiw

Feb 20, 2018
Very nice, "We Will Watch Your Career With Great Interest"

I played with the online version.
1. character Slutty McSlutface
- Some error
View attachment 2928730
- After doing a naked carwash, prom gangbang with the seven, after having dad as first sex, she should be not suprised when dad see her naked when after prom, mom disappear. :D

-Game ends here:
View attachment 2928759
I just later realised, how much game there is if you are a normal girl with money, after mom dissappear. Being poor and sex addict really shorten the game :( Flying to Europe, gap year.

2. char Prudie McSporty
She was a virgin, went to prom with seven dates, ran away before anything happened and she lost her v-card? What :D
View attachment 2928981
Greetings. How to open the nude car wash option?

Sammie

Sep 8, 2017
Don't remember exactly :) But make her slutty everywhere and the option appears when doing fundraising at school.
any idea what are the sluttiest choices early on? I can’t tell if “because of how easy she was” or “she practically jumped him” are more slutty according to the game.

Same for activities. Is it better to be highly social at the park, mostly unsupervised, or a loner seeking acceptance.

I’ve been trying to find the slutty choice for each clique too. Rebel, Popular, Jock, Nerd, and wondering if there’s one for Prude that’s like a naughty catholic school girl.

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
any idea what are the sluttiest choices early on? I can’t tell if “because of how easy she was” or “she practically jumped him” are more slutty according to the game.
Those dictate personality types available later, at least as far as I can tell. "She practically jumped him" adds the Confident option, while "how easy she was" adds the Slutty one. I haven't taken a super close look at all the effects that personality has.

Same for activities. Is it better to be highly social at the park, mostly unsupervised, or a loner seeking acceptance.
Going to the park adds the "play" tag to her list of activities, reading in the library adds the "read" tag, and being unsupervised adds "none." These don't have any immediate effects that I can see, but I know that the presence of those tags is used in some checks later to add flavor and provide minor stat adjustments.

The checks for the car wash are as follows:
  • There is an attractiveness check that flavors the wording of the initial reception to the wash. Need 3+ for best result, and 5 is the common "best" value from just having a smoking hot mom and dad.
  • Then there's a check of her Risky score. If it's 2+, then she wears a small bikini and gets one point towards winning the prom contest. If it isn't, she wears a normal bikini and there aren't any changes.
  • Then there's a check of her Excitable score. if it's 2+, then she teases them a bit and gets an extra point for her prom win, if she doesn't, she loses a point.
  • Next is a Confidence check - if it's 2+, she accepts the fact that they're filming her and plays into it, if it isn't, she keeps the cars between her and the cameras to avoid being recorded. Accepting the recording gets +1 point towards her prom win.
  • Then there's a suggestible check - again, 2+ roll - and if it passes, she accepts guys giving her tips for being extra handsy and nets another prom win point.
  • Lastly, there's a check of her Easy score, and if it's 2+ then she just ditches the suit at the end of the day to net one extra prom win point.
Note that 2+ scores at this point aren't super common, so it's rare for a character to pass all the checks. The most important is Excitable, since you can actually lose a point if it isn't 2+, and if you want her naked for the car wash then you need 2+ Easy score.

Sammie

Sep 8, 2017
Those dictate personality types available later, at least as far as I can tell. "She practically jumped him" adds the Confident option, while "how easy she was" adds the Slutty one. I haven't taken a super close look at all the effects that personality has.

Going to the park adds the "play" tag to her list of activities, reading in the library adds the "read" tag, and being unsupervised adds "none." These don't have any immediate effects that I can see, but I know that the presence of those tags is used in some checks later to add flavor and provide minor stat adjustments.

The checks for the car wash are as follows:
  • There is an attractiveness check that flavors the wording of the initial reception to the wash. Need 3+ for best result, and 5 is the common "best" value from just having a smoking hot mom and dad.
  • Then there's a check of her Risky score. If it's 2+, then she wears a small bikini and gets one point towards winning the prom contest. If it isn't, she wears a normal bikini and there aren't any changes.
  • Then there's a check of her Excitable score. if it's 2+, then she teases them a bit and gets an extra point for her prom win, if she doesn't, she loses a point.
  • Next is a Confidence check - if it's 2+, she accepts the fact that they're filming her and plays into it, if it isn't, she keeps the cars between her and the cameras to avoid being recorded. Accepting the recording gets +1 point towards her prom win.
  • Then there's a suggestible check - again, 2+ roll - and if it passes, she accepts guys giving her tips for being extra handsy and nets another prom win point.
  • Lastly, there's a check of her Easy score, and if it's 2+ then she just ditches the suit at the end of the day to net one extra prom win point.
Note that 2+ scores at this point aren't super common, so it's rare for a character to pass all the checks. The most important is Excitable, since you can actually lose a point if it isn't 2+, and if you want her naked for the car wash then you need 2+ Easy score.
Wow that was super helpful. I have been trying to figure out what changes the scores forever and never figured this out. I wonder how high any of these can be and still get the option to go to college. It seems if she’s too much of a party girl that she either fails her tests or just doesn’t want to go.

I don't really understand how to get the suggestible check up. None of the choices seem to make a Claire that's submissive or suggestible

Last edited:

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
Wow that was super helpful. I have been trying to figure out what changes the scores forever and never figured this out. I wonder how high any of these can be and still get the option to go to college. It seems if she’s too much of a party girl that she either fails her tests or just doesn’t want to go.
I think college attendance logic got changed a bit in the last patch so my previous post on it isn't accurate any more, I'll dig into it later and see what the criteria are.

I don't really understand how to get the suggestible check up. None of the choices seem to make a Claire that's submissive or suggestible
Some early suggestible points:
  • Picking "exciting" when the PC describes her reaction to spy stories grants a point.
  • Having parents who are together (regardless of whether the relationship is good or not) or having a parent who is abusive toward the PC grants a point.
  • Your choice of home (town vs. city) can grant or lose a point:
    • Town: +1 stable, +1 suggestible, -1 sophisticated
    • City: -1 stable, -1 suggestible, +1 sophisticated
  • Having the "Confident" personality type when you pick your physical maturation attributes (breasts, pubic hair, piercings, tattoos) loses a suggestible point.
  • Being a prude grants a point upon selection (but has other consequences, like lowering your "Easy" and "Sophisticated" scores, so it's not recommended for slutty playthoughs - as one would expect)
Suggestible isn't constrained to "can be encouraged into sex," it's more a measure of how willing she is to listen to other people.

Reactions: PeterSBigD

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
Also, CassieBare, I know you're not putting explicit stat tracking in the game proper to avoid making it a "spreadsheet your story" title, but since it was wholly without obfuscation in the code I didn't feel that bad lifting the metaphorical hood here during the development feedback process. If you'd rather that not be posted here publicly, just let me know and I'll stop.

Sammie

Sep 8, 2017
That’s really interesting. I have wondered what the city or small town choice did other than change the choice of vignettes.

Any idea what needs to be done to make the college cheerleading squad? If I pick gymnastics and later cheer or gymnastics again, I end up not being able to get into college. Everything else I just can’t make the team

Sammie

Sep 8, 2017
Trying to game the car wash has got me wondering what other scenes have score based options. I found that you can end up hooking up with your friends as you leave for gap year or college. I wonder if getting sexed in for the gang ever results in actual sex or if you hook up with the dad when you hide at the party. Or if something more can happen with the modeling shoot or trying to be an actor.

the game is really interesting with how the story changes based on choices. Some paths seem very short and I can’t tell if that’s because it’s just short or if I didn’t qualify because of a stat check.

I know the creators don’t want to show stats but maybe it would be nice if there was a line to say a stat check was happening. Something like “confidence check failed” in light text.

it would really help with replay ability to know where there is maybe more or hidden content. Just reading here about different car wash options got me playing another hour or two to see if I could get them.

MrAnarchy

Aug 22, 2022
Trying to game the car wash has got me wondering what other scenes have score based options. I found that you can end up hooking up with your friends as you leave for gap year or college. I wonder if getting sexed in for the gang ever results in actual sex or if you hook up with the dad when you hide at the party. Or if something more can happen with the modeling shoot or trying to be an actor.

the game is really interesting with how the story changes based on choices. Some paths seem very short and I can’t tell if that’s because it’s just short or if I didn’t qualify because of a stat check.

I know the creators don’t want to show stats but maybe it would be nice if there was a line to say a stat check was happening. Something like “confidence check failed” in light text.

it would really help with replay ability to know where there is maybe more or hidden content. Just reading here about different car wash options got me playing another hour or two to see if I could get them.
The scene with the dad where you hide in the house after party does seem like it’s supposed to go somewhere but gets cut off. Real missed opportunity.

Reactions: PeterSBigD
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes