gg125

Jul 17, 2019
Given that we don't even know what people aside from the MC even look like, does it matter if there are any ugly bastards or not?
Well it could wait for later if there is any. But UB's have more to do with the actions they take rather than a physical appearance

Kiriel

Aug 30, 2017
I donated some cash to patreon to the 3f. Going to drop my subscription and wait until 4f.

Found a problem during the gap year in Europe. No idea how I got it though. See attached, warning the image is big.

Also, finding it hilarious that the game is set in my home country of the Philippines. Gonna have to reread the sections again, but everything so far looks good and makes sense. Will provide more comments about the Philippines section when I get time.

Apr 12, 2022

Mobile is Live
1694524698045.jpeg
Shhh. Stop talking and just play on that phone so you have one hand for the screen and one hand for your…!

Author’s Corner - I'm liking this cadence that will hopefully become a pattern for us. By taking a cycle for tech debt, we can fix coding issues and our backlogged 'couldn't get to it yet' areas while improving the content that's out there with your comments and suggestions. Meanwhile, I can flesh out a bit and plan for the next cycle which will be content-focused. Look forward to hearing your thoughts as well!

That's right, it's now mobile compatible and can be played in-browser on
And I'm sure you want to know what's available on the public version and what isn't-
Paid vs Free: We are working hard to have some Patreon only content so enjoy our hardwork and keep smashing...our pages for updated information for those sections in the future installments.

0.3F:
  • Act I (Manila, Tallinn, Bangkok)
  • Gap Year (Switzerland and Africa)
  • College
0.3P:
  • College
Upcoming: 0.31 is next on our hit list.
  • All University and High School arcs will be updated with fixes and improvements from online posts across multiple platforms. We listen to yo beefs. You got beefs we cooks-em. This includes updates to the hook-up lists for non-straight Claires, changes to the Casting Couch arc, Improvements to Dropping Out and getting into College and Gap Year paths
  • 0.3.1F will likely have one or two more College Arcs included that were not in 0.3F
  • 0.3.1P will include College and Gap Year
  • Other parts of the story have been ransacked like a panty drawer at a college sorority house. Improvements and fixes were collected, coveted, and whatever else one does with panty metaphors.
Don’t hold me to this but the team is trying for a 15th September “Oooo” to the players…basically a release.

What's on tap for 0.4?
  • Additional art assets (Prom Dresses, etc)
  • The Backpacker Arc for Gap Year
  • Behind-the-scenes implementation of needed systems for our game like the 'open' world and other mechanics like fertility.
Seriously get on damn Discord and tell us where we can make shit better. We are open. Our female needs to be the best damn agent in our spy ring.

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
If you pick the option for seven prom dates uhh...

Seven knocked politely at the front door and there was the requisite awkward exchange between him and Jake. I definitely splurged on the stretch. It rolled up in front of the house and I squealed, "It's time to go!"

I dragged Seven towards the door and then stopped short
...it reads like there's an indivdual person whose name is Seven, this continues on later with the graduation stuff getting a text from "Seven".

And it turns out the same with the 'stag' choice which also comes with a double "One last pic." passage...

Maddy and her guy knocked at the front door to 'pick me up' — we joked that they were my date. I definitely splurged on the stretch. It rolled up in front of the house and I squealed, "It's time to go!"

Bouncing towards the door, I stopped short, "One last pic. Smile!" I lifted my phone aloft for the right angle and snapped, posting it as we climbed into the car. Hm. Elle was in the background. It wasn't a good look, not because she wasn't beautiful, but she was clearly in the midst of ducking out of frame, unsuccessfully. Well, Mom, say hi to the internet. We sped off to arrive in style, my date and crew in tow, we stumbled out of the limo doors a giggling mess. I definitely splurged on the stretch. It rolled up in front of the house and I squealed, "It's time to go!"

I dragged Stag towards the door and then stopped short, "One last pic. Smile!" I lifted my phone aloft for the right angle and snapped, posting it as we climbed into the stretch. Hm. Elle was in the background. It wasn't a good look, not because she wasn't beautiful, but she was clearly in the midst of ducking out of frame, unsuccessfully. Well, Mom, say hi to the internet. We sped off to arrive in style, my date and crew in tow, we stumbled out of the limo doors a giggling mess.
The graduation thing switches to your friend but this also happend...

The Boys cheered. I smiled at them. [undefined] gave me a wink. Jake cheered far too loudly, but I appreciated it, giving a bashful wave to him.

Reactions: Nulldev

kekvitirae

Oct 10, 2022
Fantastic writing! I'm a bit disappointed that there wasn't a much sexual stuff involved in the TwitchCon arc other than a mention of groping or exhibition (mostly with the elderwood costume). Also hoping to see some actual fertility mechanics soon, since my character was riding bareback all the time and the only impregnation was during the intro.

May 2, 2022
TerumiNin - Thanks for reporting. 2 and 3 I believe are fixed for next release and 1st issue is on our list! :)

Also re Thegoofyproofyreader update - we want to squeeze in some extra lines of content, code and quality of life improvements and this made us skip the weekend release also so that we can actually rest a bit! :giggle:

The next release is on Monday the 22nd 18th!

Last edited:

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Very nice, "We Will Watch Your Career With Great Interest"

I played with the online version.
1. character Slutty McSlutface
- Some error
1694685576996.png
- After doing a naked carwash, prom gangbang with the seven, after having dad as first sex, she should be not suprised when dad see her naked when after prom, mom disappear. :D

-Game ends here:
1694686610281.png
I just later realised, how much game there is if you are a normal girl with money, after mom dissappear. Being poor and sex addict really shorten the game :( Flying to Europe, gap year.

2. char Prudie McSporty
She was a virgin, went to prom with seven dates, ran away before anything happened and she lost her v-card? What :D
1694695004057.png

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Idea: more than 8 save slot, and next to the short part of the current text, can we have a Name - tits size - hair color added? :)

Reactions: pkripem

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
But isn't most of that present in the paper doll?
1694727365876.png
I was thinking about this window with the name and basic description.

When you select the body traits (tits, smile...) the number of choice is written out, but when selecting the sex kinks and traits, there is no indicator; and if you got only 1 for the " And experience had taught me about myself that I had: "
part, you can't even read the reply to the selected item, because the game instantly load the next page.

May 2, 2022
Nulldev - glad you asked :sneaky: - was already waiting for 0.3.1!

1694728491041.png

The later mention with sex kinks/skills was mentioned before - will add a TODO and try to get it in for next release, thanks for bringing it up!

Oupsie... it was there already :rolleyes: 1694728836669.png

Reactions: Nulldev

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
...What will she have to do to accomplish her mission?

YOU decide.
In fact, I believe that the current version (and upcoming 0.3) allows you to play through the entire thing without having sex with men, or at all.

Now, will that be forever? No. But can you have a Claire that's into girls and is not happy about dicks? Yes.
Pretty contradictory. If i decide it has to stay dickfree.
But if you just plan to get the protagonist raped, i dont even need to try the game.
You decide which of your words is true and what is the lie...decide now, i want to know if its worth the download.

eatfortwo

Jan 13, 2022
Pretty contradictory. If i decide it has to stay dickfree.
But if you just plan to get the protagonist raped, i dont even need to try the game.
You decide which of your words is true and what is the lie...decide now, i want to know if its worth the download.
Woah, hang on everybody, Virulenz needs to know if "its" worth the download. Stop the fucking presses, shut down the air ports, declare a national holiday, THIS is the most important thing in the history of the human race.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I'm too tired for sarcasm, so i consider you one of the very few human beings who got my point and keep waiting for an answer.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes