Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Cassie? Me? =)

Yes, currently that is the situation - HS relationship ends with HS.
So there's an option to keep dating Hillary at the end of college? I know there's an option to chase after her instead of banging the singer/concert dude, so I just wanna make sure.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
So there's an option to keep dating Hillary at the end of college? I know there's an option to chase after her instead of banging the singer/concert dude, so I just wanna make sure.
Who's Hillary?

Nothing is currently defined post-College because it doesn't lead to Act I yet, but it will.

Sammie

Sep 8, 2017
So has anyone figured out the set of choices that leads to the highest body count but still goes to college? The highest I’ve been able to get is 21. The highest and can get to college is 19.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Huh, this thread just appeared in Latest Updates around <1 hour ago. What got updated?
We're a little confused too. We updated the game a week or so ago, reported it as updated, but it took this long for it to hit the main page. Whereas, there are other games that get a simple single link for an update (ORS most recently) and the Update page is reflected within an hour.

*shrug*

Neggaawut

Dec 10, 2020
Okay, seriously, what the heck do I have to pick to get the dad scene? The worst part of this game is how utterly opaque the decisions are. I literally can't find a decision that would get me closer to that scene.
IIRC if you choose the option for the mother leaving it locks you out of the dad route as the scene references the dad looking at the mc differently when the mother is not around.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
IIRC if you choose the option for the mother leaving it locks you out of the dad route as the scene references the dad looking at the mc differently when the mother is not around.
Thanks, but that dosnt really narrow it down. I've tried at least a dozen times. But since I don't even know where I went wrong, it's basically impossible.

dlombu

Mar 25, 2017
A little bug/typo. At the beginning of the High School prologue chapter the popup refers to "the Clair" rather than the name you choose.

KazunoYuu

Jun 30, 2018
So has anyone figured out the set of choices that leads to the highest body count but still goes to college? The highest I’ve been able to get is 21. The highest and can get to college is 19.
I got 90 at college but I messed with the skill and trait, but without I got 19 and 40? I forgot but I think I got 40 at college without messing with stat

Sammie

Sep 8, 2017
I got 90 at college but I messed with the skill and trait, but without I got 19 and 40? I forgot but I think I got 40 at college without messing with stat
In college I was able to get 75. Plus the 19 in high school and I almost got to 100. By the way, I think it’s funny that this Claire is a KD that literally services frat boys on a whim and people are somehow shocked by her prom gangbang story. I think once your friends know you’re sleeping with anyone that moves they shouldn’t be so surprised.

I think once you pass a certain threshold it’s more surprising it isn’t even higher. Because being the girl that’s everyone’s girlfriend tends to open a lot of opportunities and expectations.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes