May 2, 2022
Alright thanks. Just one final question, does it include gap year arc too Or is it something for future version?

Patron builds are always the most complete ones and include everything available in the public build + more + access to our Discord where we discuss everything more in depth :)

AelphysTerra

May 13, 2020
When listing the MCs body count, female lovers are sometimes described with having male members. Additionally, the grammar of the sentence when choosing the largest breast size doesn't make sense compared to the smaller sizes
Yeah, this is an issue I've noticed since 0.2. I think the "body count" section just randomizes names and doesn't really take into account their gender unlike the bespoke sexy parts.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
When listing the MCs body count, female lovers are sometimes described with having male members. Additionally, the grammar of the sentence when choosing the largest breast size doesn't make sense compared to the smaller sizes
Yeah, aware and working on fixing these things in the 0.4 dev cycle.

Thank you!

Hello CassieBare,

first I want to thank you for this game. The writing is great, even if sometimes I have problems with it, because English is not my mother tongue and some references are rather obscure. I just ignore them, and probably lose a part of the story.

You also receive great praise for the user interface. I would like to be a bit more critic about it, hopefully constructive. You have choices that are "cycled". This integrates the choice quite well in the sentences. But I find it's usage quite awkward. I first have to cycle once over all the possible choices, just to see the ones available to me. Then I have to cycle a second time to select the choice I want (and yeah, I am quite unlucky, it's always the last one ;) ). I would very much prefer to be able to see at once all the possible choices, maybe like radio buttons where I can see them all and select the one I am interested in. Or if the cycling choice is at the end of the current passage, like when choosing the childhood home, show them all as clickable links, directly leading to the new passage.

You are probably quite proud of your sophisticated user interface, and I am not holding my breath and expecting a change. I still suggest to put a toggle in the settings, to allow the players to choose their preferred way of using this interface, cycling or radio buttons. My opinion is that technology should not be put forward if it hinders usability.

And continue the great work on this game!

EDIT: or use <<listbox>> instead of <<cycle>>
It's been mentioned before.. we're discussing a change.

Thanks for your positivity! We love having the supportive community :)

Reactions: AelphysTerra

GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
Catching up with the latest public, always hoping to find a better way to get something preferable(to what i like)
Though i imagine once the next step goes public, itll likely be near the end of variables on the basic features(stats or body/traits)

Since i played it back when, i always was excited for more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope to see more of yours release, youve definetly struck a Thicc Vein of Ore. Hope the dev gives you fulfillment(and admitedly kinda selfishly, us consumers and potential/active supporters "Enjoyment")

[kinda wish i could spread my support more atm, so i could just find all the issues and enjoy the latest off the press work. but ill have to wait]
{if i had the time, i probably would be writting down how the end results put out certain outcomes on the agent. but busy}

Til the next version(or comment)

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is the incest forthcumming, or did I miss it? I was hoping our girl would comfort Dad sexually because Mom was always gone or even went missing. I know this is HTML, but, it would be nice to include some pictures to back up the storyline. I assure you, most of us are here for visuals, even though the story is very good.
I will play it again, using the Patreon version.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Is the incest forthcumming, or did I miss it? I was hoping our girl would comfort Dad sexually because Mom was always gone or even went missing. I know this is HTML, but, it would be nice to include some pictures to back up the storyline. I assure you, most of us are here for visuals, even though the story is very good.
I think dad in on the previous partners list.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Dogmeow

Sep 14, 2017
The right words put together in an interesting way can be more arousing than almost any picture. You may not have a very strong imagination.
Ironic that's the go-to response for people that don't find words as attractive as content, use more imagination next time.

May 2, 2022
Ironic that's the go-to response for people that don't find words as attractive as content, use more imagination next time.
Actually you are both (everybody is) right, somewhat at least, subjectively.

Imagination can be triggered via different stimuli for different people and some are more prone to visual stimuli, others to textual - some people will have sound trigger it for them others the smell, some are more sensitive as imagination stimuli to touch than others. And for everybody it's a mix of those in different proportions.

All our senses and brain process responsible for processing data they provide can be the source of activation of neocortex and thalamus parts of the brain responsible for imagination. And for everybody depending on their sensivity the imagination will produce different signals in our brain, some might see images, others words, others colors or sounds, or smells... Brains are awesome!

The fact we are rather a text heavy experience, might mean we'll be less optimal for some and probably they will find optimal experience elsewhere - but we are definitely hoping to broaden the appeal with more images and visual content - as Noice1Bruh mentioned couple of messages before - to sparkle the imagination for as broad audience as we can and make it as rich experience as it can be within our reach :)

So everybody is right, somewhat, and probably somewhat wrong. And it's fine :)

We hear you all (edit: this doesn't mean we can do something about everything :eek:)

:oops:

Last edited:
May 2, 2022
Is it just me or does this end at the same place as the last version?
This update added a new story arc for your MC if you decided to take a Gap Year after the High School with two unique (exclusive) paths to choose from. If you've made different choices you might have got around it! Apart of that there were tons of "horizontal" updates to existing story arcs, filling the gaps and adding more variety an reactivity to your choices.

Soon we'll release two more story Arcs which are part of the 0.3 release cycle. University - which wraps up the Prologue content when it comes to main story arcs and then soon after this one - Act 1: Spying for Dummies - which is our first post-prologue content arc where the MC gets her first taste of her new life. These are available to our patrons already but we have to polish and expand them a bit more before we make them available to general audience :)

*edit: when we say "soon" think 2, 3 weeks tops :)

Last edited:

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Step and actual father, and an uncle possibility exist.

Is it possible to have sex with Kezo?
The Tribesman? Yep.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Artwork wasn't mentioned, will there be pictures and will there be animations?

Noice1Bruh

Aug 15, 2020
The team is working on adding animations this month. As for artworks, we're experimenting on a semi realistic paperdoll.

Here's a sneak peek of it: (had to screenshot on my phone.) Screenshot_2023-09-04-23-21-15-298_com.discord.jpg

We originally planned on making pixel art animations but due to the MC/paperdoll being customizable we're kinda out of options but to use skeletal animation software that let us swap out parts and traits of the paperdoll in the scene. Said software doesn't work well with pixel art.

It's subject to change though and patrons will ultimately get to decide what art style we'll go for in the future.

May 2, 2022
What are the chances of the next update breaking old saves again?
next content updates (0.3.1 and 0.3.2) are going to be compatible for sure, 0.4 we are doing our best, but there are still some core data components that require reworking, in the future releases we'll make sure to first of all, try to keep them compatible, but if worst was to happen - let everybody know ahead of time.

We have a proper version compatibility system high on our list!

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes