vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
Thanks, so I can't figure out how to get some of the other options on the cheerleading path. It looks like there are ways to hook up with the team. My Claire is about as slutty as possible, with a 19 body count coming out of high school. Weirdly on another play through she only had 16 but chose to have a gangbang with her friends. But for cheer, I can't get a sex option
I have never been able to do anything with her friends. I assume we are talking about the post graduation scene shortly before she pops off to college/gap year?

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
you basically need to read the code in the html tight now. But in 0.4 the first stage of a dossier will be added, but it is not planned that you have all numbers in the clear there.
Thanks. And how to do that? I've got saves of attempts and the main html-File. Next step?

EDIT: Nevermind! Opened the html with notepad and there are quite a few stats, only have to search for the right one now.

So new question: Which of the many stats in the code shall I find? Searching with "attractiveness" gave too many results.

Last edited:

Sammie

Sep 8, 2017
I have never been able to do anything with her friends. I assume we are talking about the post graduation scene shortly before she pops off to college/gap year?
I think if you pick “easy arousal” it tends to happen if you’re already pretty promiscuous. I’ve been messing around with some more play throughs and that seems to work pretty consistently

Last edited:
Reactions: vicaddict

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
So new question: Which of the many stats in the code shall I find? Searching with "attractiveness" gave too many results.
You only need to look in the code if you want to find the difficulty for a particular check. If you just want to know your own exact stats (because you already know the check difficulty or just out of curiosity) the best way is to load the relevant save and use the browser devtools - F12 on chrome.

Once in the devtools, check the console, and type "SugarCube.State.variables.Stats.Skills" to get a summary printout of your character's current skills. The skill level is the number immediately following the "value: " text next to the variable name. You can also replace "Skills" with "Traits" to get a list of your current traits.

1698859537255.png

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
You can view (and modify) pretty much whatever you want from there, but be careful - there are no guardrails, and you can pretty easily break your save. Additionally, most of the state and event variables don't make sense without context from the actual event scripts.

Reactions: Sammie

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
I think if you pick “easy arousal” it tends to happen if you’re already pretty promiscuous. I’ve been messing around with some more play throughs and that seems to work pretty consistently
I see. I once tried a rather promiscuous rebel party girl, but did not chose the easy arousal. So this might actually be key for this scene. Makes me wonder what the different kinks/traits during that part of the creation actually do. We know that pliant limbs are important for the cheerleader route, but everything else seems rather non descript at this point.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I see. I once tried a rather promiscuous rebel party girl, but did not chose the easy arousal. So this might actually be key for this scene. Makes me wonder what the different kinks/traits during that part of the creation actually do. We know that pliant limbs are important for the cheerleader route, but everything else seems rather non descript at this point.
At this point, (most) Kinks and SexTraits have effects in post-High School sex encounters. They give different passage descriptions and endings.

Sammie

Sep 8, 2017
At this point, (most) Kinks and SexTraits have effects in post-High School sex encounters. They give different passage descriptions and endings.
the ones I’m pretty sure I see are:

Easy arousal - seems to make sexual events more likely. Like the peace corps scenes with the villager and the gangbang with friends

tight pussy, Easy Orgasm, good head, good intercourse, nympho - seems to add a paragraph of flavor during the KD initiation

pliant limbs - helps with cheerleading

I haven’t seen anything with good anal or most of the upper group like rape play, masochism. Exhibitionism seems to play a role but I always pick it and don’t know for certain

Sammie

Sep 8, 2017
You can view (and modify) pretty much whatever you want from there, but be careful - there are no guardrails, and you can pretty easily break your save. Additionally, most of the state and event variables don't make sense without context from the actual event scripts.
maybe this is a dumb question, but how do you edit a trait or skill? Like if I wanted to make Easy 7 or something

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
In the end, how much is the background of the character going to affect the actual missions she goes on?

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
In the end, how much is the background of the character going to affect the actual missions she goes on?
Background? Maybe in certain situations. For example, characters from earlier in the background may appear again and make things easier/harder. Potentially her choices to model or other bigger moments in her life may have callbacks or latent effects.

Stats? Every. Situation.

Now, that doesn't mean that Attractiveness will affect everything, but stats and traits will be tested in every mission and have distinct success and failure conditions.

Reactions: KordNTR

bruhman969

Apr 21, 2020
is there a option to not be a slut? i swear i try all the choices. it is a can0n event that she have to be a slut? I guess I'm asking will there be a reward if i remain "pure"

Last edited:
Reactions: quiboune

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
is there a option to not be a slut? i swear i try all the choices. it is a can0n event that she have to be a slut? I guess I'm asking will there be a reward if i remain "pure"
You don't have to be. Not sure why you have the impression that the game forces you in that direction.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
What is the highest count you can get on the stats (attractiveness and so on)? More than +6?

AelphysTerra

May 13, 2020
it kinda did ngl
This is a sex-focused adult game. That being said most encounters in the game to this point are either completely optional or are only available by taking on certain choices.

So if you're going out of your way to get every sex scene available the MC is gonna look slutty, obviously.

Reactions: CassieBare

bruhman969

Apr 21, 2020
This is a sex-focused adult game. That being said most encounters in the game to this point are either completely optional or are only available by taking on certain choices.

So if you're going out of your way to get every sex scene available the MC is gonna look slutty, obviously.
so what is the point of the choices if it don't matter at the end?

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
What is the highest count you can get on the stats (attractiveness and so on)? More than +6?
I think 5 is the highest you can get from genetics. There are a couple checks with variations for 6 I recall seeing in the game, but I haven't gone digging deeply enough to find them and my life has been a mess with some pretty serious home damage so my free time is limited.

Reactions: Sammie and ray3dave
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes