Yuriphoria2

Nov 25, 2017
I think Ill drop this game. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to keep a playthrough boy-free. No matter my college choices, I keep ending up at spring break with Darryl. This game has charm to it, but I can't spend any more time on it without hating myself lol

kunIOIOIOIOIO

Jan 14, 2022
Speaking of count what's the highest body count you've been able to get in the Highschool Segment for me it was 18 still shocked about that

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I think Ill drop this game. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to keep a playthrough boy-free. No matter my college choices, I keep ending up at spring break with Darryl. This game has charm to it, but I can't spend any more time on it without hating myself lol
Well, being that this is a sexpionage game and the target is male...being able to go no-man run and succeed? That's probably going to be the hardest achievement you could have put in front of yourself. If possible at all.

As far as Darryl, he's avoidable, but tough: don't go to spring break is the easiest way. Otherwise, have good perception and coordination to beat them at beer pong. My recommendation? Don't go on spring break -- there's even a couple call outs prior saying how bad shit happens at Spring Break. So, you were warned.

Reactions: AelphysTerra

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
How do you check that out? Where can I find that number?
You can't at this point. The game usually gives you some numbers, when you have to make a choice. There was a college decision, I believe it was tied to the fraternity choices, that tells you how many more partners you added to your previous score. In my case it was something from 18 to 59 or so.

That is the only way to keep track at this point, I think.

loaboa

Sep 14, 2022
How do you check that out? Where can I find that number?
Of course you, whose in here constantly complaining about not being able to see the stats behind the game, would miss such a in your face part of the game. This occurs before prom night, where you get to pick all the people your character has slept with up to this point. You get to see it again when doing the same thing at the end of college.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Of course you, whose in here constantly complaining about not being able to see the stats behind the game, would miss such a in your face part of the game. This occurs before prom night, where you get to pick all the people your character has slept with up to this point. You get to see it again when doing the same thing at the end of college.
Sorry to annoy you. I did not get that "body count" means "sex partners", especially as I nevver got that past 22, so I did not link the numbers told here to that.

Only one thing about "complaining". I like the game and I am not complaining. Only I don't get the mechanics. I might have overdone asking questions in this thread, then again from some reactions I tend to believe I am not the only one being confused. The dev used my questions to - hopefully - improve the game. So, no offense please.

Sammie

Sep 8, 2017
Speaking of count what's the highest body count you've been able to get in the Highschool Segment for me it was 18 still shocked about that
highest I’ve gotten is 23. AndI’m not totally sure how I did that. I think “fear” and “excitement” for school actually plays a bit of a role. Probably impacting confidence and excitability

seems like drug use activity drives up risky score and of course sex stuff drives up easy

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
Your high school body count begins at zero and is initially defined by the following stats:
  • Increased by the sum of your Risky, Excitable, Suggestible, and Easy scores
  • Reduced by the sum of your Sophisticated, Confident, and Stable scores
  • Modified by the sum of her "how much men pay attention to her" and "how she feels about it" scores, with a range of -1 to +5 or so.
  • Your attractiveness, if your school interested was set to "Boys."
As such, you should expect an initial HSBC value from 0 to about 20, which may then be increased by specific vignette-specific sex acts like going on the casting couch, sleeping her way into the gang, etc. Note that a positive HSBC value does not force her into losing her virginity - you can override her HSBC by saying "actually, I was holding on to my v-card" during the explicit body count tally at prom. That choice is only available to characters that haven't explicitly had sex in a vignette, though, so you can't get railed on the casting couch then somehow still have your virginity afterward.

Sammie

Sep 8, 2017
Your high school body count begins at zero and is initially defined by the following stats:
  • Increased by the sum of your Risky, Excitable, Suggestible, and Easy scores
  • Reduced by the sum of your Sophisticated, Confident, and Stable scores
  • Modified by the sum of her "how much men pay attention to her" and "how she feels about it" scores, with a range of -1 to +5 or so.
  • Your attractiveness, if your school interested was set to "Boys."
As such, you should expect an initial HSBC value from 0 to about 20, which may then be increased by specific vignette-specific sex acts like going on the casting couch, sleeping her way into the gang, etc. Note that a positive HSBC value does not force her into losing her virginity - you can override her HSBC by saying "actually, I was holding on to my v-card" during the explicit body count tally at prom. That choice is only available to characters that haven't explicitly had sex in a vignette, though, so you can't get railed on the casting couch then somehow still have your virginity afterward.
do you know why sometimes certain attitudes to men options don’t show up? Like I sometimes can’t get “it’s a compliment”. I think it’s when she comes from a broken home or has “fear” as her attitude to school.

I thought the fear and excitement choice would affect traits, but asfar as I can tell it doesn’t. Do you know for certain?

Breezerr

Dec 16, 2017
I don't know if anyone else feels the same, but there is one thing where FA is better compared to this game. I prefer it when the text on a single side isn't too long and when clicking on a hyperlink it gets to a new page instead of adding new text on the existing site. It is just more comfortable to read that way.

Yuriphoria2

Nov 25, 2017
Well, being that this is a sexpionage game and the target is male...being able to go no-man run and succeed? That's probably going to be the hardest achievement you could have put in front of yourself. If possible at all.

As far as Darryl, he's avoidable, but tough: don't go to spring break is the easiest way. Otherwise, have good perception and coordination to beat them at beer pong. My recommendation? Don't go on spring break -- there's even a couple call outs prior saying how bad shit happens at Spring Break. So, you were warned.
Hey, I appreciate the long reply about it. But, I guess to clarify, I can't figure out how to avoid spring break too.
1699166752844.png

I get this every time, there doesn't seem to be a way to get out. I even ended up finding a way into the DZ sorority! But while I would love getting out of spring break, I can't find a way out for the life of me

Last edited:

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
do you know why sometimes certain attitudes to men options don’t show up? Like I sometimes can’t get “it’s a compliment”. I think it’s when she comes from a broken home or has “fear” as her attitude to school.
The options for her opinion on male attention, their consequences, and prerequisites are:
  • "They're just built that way": Always available. Score of 0.
  • "Gave them the finger": Requires stability -1 or lower. Score of -1 (she doesn't get male attention).
  • "It didn't make me feel vulnerable": Requires excitable 1+. Score of 1.
  • "It made me feel wanted and important": Requires easy 1+. Score of 2.
  • "It was a compliment": Requires suggestible 1+. Score of 1.
And for the reactions to said attention:
  • "Ignored what I could": Always available. Score of 0.
  • "Freeze like a deer": Requires confidence -1 or lower. Score of -1.
  • "Stop and smile": Requires suggestible 1+. Score of 1.
  • "Benefit of the doubt": Requires sophisticated -1 or lower. Score of -2.
  • "Gotten or given numbers": Requires easy 1+. Score of 3.
  • "Teasing was fun": Requires risky 1+. Score of 2.
  • "Chat them up": Requires excitable 1+. Score of 1.
  • "Don't judge a book": Requires mother to be 'too young' to have a kid. Score of 3.
Higher numbers = more appreciative or receptive of male attention. It affects a lot of things in relatively minor ways.

Hey, I appreciate the long reply about it. But, I guess to clarify, I can't figure out how to avoid spring break too.
Skip the sorority life. Either completely avoid pledging or phone it in and you should be able to bail on spring break.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
View attachment 3061924

I get this every time, there doesn't seem to be a way to get out. I even ended up finding a way into the DZ sorority! But while I would love getting out of spring break, I can't find a way out for the life of me
Ah, I see it now. I've coded in a way to avoid Spring Break if you're a sorority girl, though that will wait til the next release.

I don't know if anyone else feels the same, but there is one thing where FA is better compared to this game. I prefer it when the text on a single side isn't too long and when clicking on a hyperlink it gets to a new page instead of adding new text on the existing site. It is just more comfortable to read that way.
Interesting. I always found that FA felt like 'find the continue link' and would have preferred longer passes to the click-click-click. Maybe there's a middle-ground option? We'll think on it.

Sammie

Sep 8, 2017
The options for her opinion on male attention, their consequences, and prerequisites are:
  • "They're just built that way": Always available. Score of 0.
  • "Gave them the finger": Requires stability -1 or lower. Score of -1 (she doesn't get male attention).
  • "It didn't make me feel vulnerable": Requires excitable 1+. Score of 1.
  • "It made me feel wanted and important": Requires easy 1+. Score of 2.
  • "It was a compliment": Requires suggestible 1+. Score of 1.
And for the reactions to said attention:
  • "Ignored what I could": Always available. Score of 0.
  • "Freeze like a deer": Requires confidence -1 or lower. Score of -1.
  • "Stop and smile": Requires suggestible 1+. Score of 1.
  • "Benefit of the doubt": Requires sophisticated -1 or lower. Score of -2.
  • "Gotten or given numbers": Requires easy 1+. Score of 3.
  • "Teasing was fun": Requires risky 1+. Score of 2.
  • "Chat them up": Requires excitable 1+. Score of 1.
  • "Don't judge a book": Requires mother to be 'too young' to have a kid. Score of 3.
Higher numbers = more appreciative or receptive of male attention. It affects a lot of things in relatively minor ways.

Skip the sorority life. Either completely avoid pledging or phone it in and you should be able to bail on spring break.
it seems to be based on your Social score. It takes some work to pledge and still end up socially awkward. I think if you join a sorority that wasn’t your top choice it doesn’t give you as much of a bonus.

Reactions: Yuriphoria2

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
it seems to be based on your Social score. It takes some work to pledge and still end up socially awkward. I think if you join a sorority that wasn’t your top choice it doesn’t give you as much of a bonus.
Pretty accurate as of 3.2, yeah. Social awkwardness doesn't really play into it, but not being in your top sorority does - the check is made to see whether or not you're not in a sorority at all, or if you are, whether it wasn't your first choice.

Specifically, the game defaults to the spring break branch and only shows the "hang around campus" branch button if you have the GDI (for not joining any) or notFirst (for not putting it as high priority) flags.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Finally I started to understand a bit more how this game might be played - in a sense of knowing what you do why to achieve what. I must say that I am overwhelmed by the amount of content and totally different approaches how to go through the game even at this early stage of development.

To me this is a text based game primilarily, and as much as I appreciate the DEV to work on the art (recent post was very promising) I wish he/she/it/they put their main effort on content. Personally I am not much into CG animations, if the text says our heroine gets fucked I don't need to be offered a more or less nice animation of a dick slamming into a pussy to enjoy the way the story develops. There are so many unique storylines already there - congrats! Great game, I really hope it gets somewhere on the long run. So far highly entertaining. THANKS!!!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes