Sammie

Sep 8, 2017
A thing that I would love to see more places that change how other characters react to Claire based on her reputation. Prom for example, being a known easy girl or a prude might affect how her date treats her.

Right now the game does a lot with giving different choices based on who Claire is but less based on how others see her. For example in Spring Break after she reveals her prom gangbang, maybe that changes how people see her.

From a stat perspective there is a Social skill which is more Claire’s social skills than a social status ranking that changes how people see or treat her. But that is heavily implied in some of the background, especially the cliques.
Just an idea. There’s so much in the game already that maybe this would make it just too cumbersome

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
When the next update?
? ;) and on

0.3.3 Public Change log

Features:

• new University extracurricular story arc - Discipline of yoga. Includes a new outfit and a mood image.
  • new Ahri cosplay outfit path in High School TwitchCon
  • Infinite save slots - filling last one will add a new slot at the end.
  • new flavor images for start of University and Act 1 (+ another pinup to set the mood before Act 1 finale). Intro images for beach/lifeguard and church vignettes in the Character Creation chapter.
Fixes:

• UNI partner no longer shows up twice on the sexlist.
  • UNI roommate and girlfriend shows up as the correct gender.
  • Taylor (he / she) displays as the correct gender throughout.
  • undefined polluting sex partners list is gone.
  • Fixed broken postgrad path choice.
  • Ahri clothing variations will now show correct preview.
  • Fixed blankscreen following Ahri outfit choices.
  • Updated story experience and balance for High School sports competition story arc.
  • Flavor text based on chosen SexSkills now properly activate during GapYear bearings passage.
  • GapYear Africa path scenes improvements
  • a lot story bits with doll updated to reflect current scene.
  • and a lot more stability, UX and text flow improvements.
  • No duplicate passages while backpacking during GY.
  • red hair fix + extra rave hair colors in the hair salon with help from @‌Kerae Irae

Last edited:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
So, when listing out the 5 body count, the game flips my first time from Taylor, girl best-friend, to Taylor guy (sometimes I guess I 'peg him'?). Not sure how to fix that coding, but just a heads up.

May 2, 2022
So, when listing out the 5 body count, the game flips my first time from Taylor, girl best-friend, to Taylor guy (sometimes I guess I 'peg him'?). Not sure how to fix that coding, but just a heads up.

Any chances sharing a save close to the body count scene? I'd look into what gives - was it an older save or a new one with 0.3.3P? There were fixes and improvements around in 0.3.3P but old saves can be still affected by it.... or an edge case we've just missed :)

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Any chances sharing a save close to the body count scene? I'd look into what gives - was it an older save or a new one with 0.3.3P? There were fixes and improvements around in 0.3.3P but old saves can be still affected by it.... or an edge case we've just missed :)
New save (new to the game) but already blown past it and in college. Sorry.

• Wow
Reactions: Mira Something

shuiko

Oct 6, 2019
can't wait for some sexy spy mission(s) hmhmhm

Also anyone else do the "Casting Couch" shoot, then right after it just bugs out to normal photoshoot then prom? Any ideas?

Last edited:

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Small typo at the start: utilizes (or, better: uses), present tense

Also: stay convinced in herself? keep her conviction in herself? (stay convicted would mean: in front of a court of law, no?)

May 2, 2022
Getting this error, very early

(save included, if it helps)
Thanks for the report and including the save!

For one of the possible cases for setting MCs origin a missing coma crept in and caused the bug - we'll release a hotfix soon in the meantime if you continue, save the game and load we have saves migration from older version that should fix the missing option for you - should not affect the story/gameplay :giggle:

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes