CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Continuity seems to be a running problem with this game.

Best friend is a boy, Taylor. By the time Prom comes around, my best friend is a girl named Maddy.

Ava, my nemesis, is my first crush/first time. Later, when it lists body count, I have 2 partners: "Ava, my first, broke the condom. Ava, my first, broke the condom." So not only is my body count of 2 actually the same person twice, but she used a condom for some reason? And was my first twice?

After that a totally different scene details losing my virginity after many sexual encounters having been detailed beforehand, and it wasn't to Ava.

I stopped keeping track eventually, it was just becoming pointless to pick specific details to carve out a path for a character profile I have in mind when the game randomly changes those details later for no apparent reason. Kinda defeats the purpose of such a long, complicated prologue when the choices you make in it aren't properly tracked, so why bother?
Maybe the verbiage is confusing. You have two best friends, one is a boy (Taylor), the other is a girl (Maddy). You can choose early on who is your 'best' friend, but you have both.

The Ava issue is a bug. We'll fix it.

Without a save, we can't address the issue with the scene about losing your virginity.

We're trying to see what's not tracking properly and fixing it.

And the reason to build the prologue is so that, once the bugs are dealt with (or if people are forgiving of a bug or two), it gives the character journey you want, not just a character journey you're not interested in.

Lux37

Aug 13, 2021
I tried out the new HS Pregnancy mini-storyline. I quite liked it overall but there's still some things to iron out, I think. I also super liked the first scene w/ Jake. I'd say something like "more of that, please!" but while that's my fetish I understand that the (potential) relationship between Claire & Jake is not the focus of the game.

Anyway, there's a few bugs in the currently available version on the first page, but I think others have reported all the ones I saw.
More importantly, if you DO manage to get pregnant w/ Jake the scenes are a little funny. You have the opportunity to tell your Parent(s?) (which at this point is only Jake since Elle is gone) and ALSO The Guy who got you preggo - which in this case is ALSO Jake. So you get to tell Jake that you're pregnant twice.

I found it pretty funny that you could do that, but it's also possible that I screwed some things up by manipulating stats via the console to ensure the pregnancy and get around a few of the bugs. I may have broken some flags doing that.

Anyway, great job on the update! Looking forward to more.
How do you start the path with Jake? I only seem to figure out how to start the path with the Step-dad.

Lux37

Aug 13, 2021
I tried out the new HS Pregnancy mini-storyline. I quite liked it overall but there's still some things to iron out, I think. I also super liked the first scene w/ Jake. I'd say something like "more of that, please!" but while that's my fetish I understand that the (potential) relationship between Claire & Jake is not the focus of the game.

Anyway, there's a few bugs in the currently available version on the first page, but I think others have reported all the ones I saw.
More importantly, if you DO manage to get pregnant w/ Jake the scenes are a little funny. You have the opportunity to tell your Parent(s?) (which at this point is only Jake since Elle is gone) and ALSO The Guy who got you preggo - which in this case is ALSO Jake. So you get to tell Jake that you're pregnant twice.

I found it pretty funny that you could do that, but it's also possible that I screwed some things up by manipulating stats via the console to ensure the pregnancy and get around a few of the bugs. I may have broken some flags doing that.

Anyway, great job on the update! Looking forward to more.
Nevermind i was able to start the dad path. To start the HS pregnant mini storyline, does Claire needs to get pregnant right at the first time or after Prom?

Elorin

Oct 16, 2018
I got an error in the scene just after the battle of the bands that stops any further progression.

I think the scene is 'HS002 - Green Room', save file attached.
Happens when you click the "beer" link.

Error: cannot execute macro <<crossroads>>: Stats is not defined
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Nevermind i was able to start the dad path. To start the HS pregnant mini storyline, does Claire needs to get pregnant right at the first time or after Prom?
She needs to become pregnant during HS, which is dependent on her partners number, gender, and luck.

Elorin

Oct 16, 2018
Found another error
Scene: M002 - D1WhoreCareful
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Stats is not defined

Lux37

Aug 13, 2021
She needs to become pregnant during HS, which is dependent on her partners number, gender, and luck.
When does the game decides that she gets pregnant? Like when does the dice or random check that determines that she gets pregnant happens cus i plan to save before it happens to reload until she gets pregnant.

Last edited:

Fictionary

May 26, 2017
After that a totally different scene details losing my virginity after many sexual encounters having been detailed beforehand, and it wasn't to Ava.

I stopped keeping track eventually, it was just becoming pointless to pick specific details
Hey Shjade, this has been fixed;
please keep the details coming if you check us out again, as we do go back and fix things up constantly based on feedback!!! <3

Choosing Ava as your first and only lover, she gets doubled up in The List.
Going to an Ivy League college later has Ava being described as having a small dick.
If you choose your roommate as your only lover, you are then made to choose 26 more lovers.
These ava bugs have been fixed!
Not sure about the last lover part though, give us more details if you run into that again.

I got an error in the scene just after the battle of the bands that stops any further progression.
Found another error
Scene: M002 - D1WhoreCareful
Both of these errors have been fixed and will be in the next release, thank you Elorin!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Elorin and ffive

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Maybe the verbiage is confusing. You have two best friends, one is a boy (Taylor), the other is a girl (Maddy). You can choose early on who is your 'best' friend, but you have both.
That didn't come across at all when I played through it, IIRC. Giving Taylor a unisex name probably doesn't help: I just assumed the game had lost track of the name/got the gender flipped around.

There are a few places in the prologue where the (laudable!) attempts to make the writing immersive just made it incoherent to me, because I had no contextual information for the choices.

And the reason to build the prologue is so that, once the bugs are dealt with (or if people are forgiving of a bug or two), it gives the character journey you want, not just a character journey you're not interested in.
At least the number of sexual partners probably needs to be straightened out if it hasn't already. On my playthrough, the MC's conquests jumped from -16 in high school to forty-odd in college (without making particularly slutty choices), if I remember correctly. Both impressive numbers, but for different reasons.

I'll probably check back in once it becomes possible to complete the prologue. Haven't seen the meat and bones of the "actual" game yet.

Last edited:

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
When does the game decides that she gets pregnant? Like when does the dice or random check that determines that she gets pregnant happens cus i plan to save before it happens to reload until she gets pregnant.
There's a check at the end of HS and College. Can't recall the exact passage where the check happens though.

That didn't come across at all when I played through it, IIRC. Giving Taylor a unisex name probably doesn't help: I just assumed the game had lost track of the name/got the gender flipped around.

There are a few places in the prologue where the (laudable!) attempts to make the writing immersive just made it incoherent to me, because I had no contextual information for the choices.

At least the number of sexual partners probably needs to be straightened out if it hasn't already. On my playthrough, the MC's conquests jumped from -16 in high school to forty-odd in college (without making particularly slutty choices), if I remember correctly. Both impressive numbers, but for different reasons.

I'll probably check back in once it becomes possible to complete the prologue. Haven't seen the meat and bones of the "actual" game yet.
I believe the partners issue should be resolved in the most recent hotfix.

I appreciate the commendation -- it's hard to make a game this deep and broad. If there are particular moments (thanks for the best friend callout, I'll look into it during the next off-content cycle), where it seems incoherent, please let me know.

Reactions: gregers

Eveningwriter

Feb 26, 2023
Hey is there a way to start off as more innocent? I played my character as having one HS boyfriend and one college boyfriend and yet near the end it somehow claims she had 17 sexual partners beyond them? I am just confused because I didn't play her to be a prude but I also didn't play her to cheat or sleep around outside of having a relationship with her partner.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
This game's writing is great but the wall of texts is... too much. I was really tired by just getting through the prologue.
We're in the process of adding more passage art, but glad you like the writing!

Hey is there a way to start off as more innocent? I played my character as having one HS boyfriend and one college boyfriend and yet near the end it somehow claims she had 17 sexual partners beyond them? I am just confused because I didn't play her to be a prude but I also didn't play her to cheat or sleep around outside of having a relationship with her partner.
Unless you specifically choose to be prudish, Claire will have partners dependent on her traits. So if she's Risky, Easy, highly suggestible, etc etc etc, the count goes up.

We might look into coding in a 'stop here' for a bodycount, but it's not in the game yet.

Anonym7

Jan 27, 2018
As of the last update, choosing "Under five foot" makes the character 5', choosing "five foot" makes her 5'1". Intentional or a bug?

Last edited:

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Ok, super-curious, and I think I only care because its turning out to be so hard to get... the prom thing, there's some kind of dress (I'm assuming along with some cool event that goes with it, given how hard it is to get) that keeps saying 'not easy enough' to wear. I've tried following a bunch of paths, every 'easy' decision I could run across, gang initiation and 'negotiation', blowing randos at sea-world, seducing the tutor, door-guy and ms marvel and rando's hotel room, whatever. No matter what she does, she's never 'easy enough' for that dress. Is there a trick?

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes