VN Ren'Py BlueHole Project [v0.1] [AhiAhi]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Trying to decipher the overview was bad enough, but the previews show some extreme lighting and distortions as well.

The last two previews look to have been rendered at 4:3 then stretched to 16:9. The next to the last makes her look as if she's transforming into the Queen Alien and the last makes it look as if she's entering a Black (Blue?) Hole.

Add to that the discussions on Itch and the huge file size with low content?
Uh... thanks, and good luck, but I'll pass.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BlueHoleProject-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
When will HS/2 devs learn what image compression is...?​

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
how long is the game.
This has 2 answers.

It is TOO Long, because it is very bad.
It is TOO Short, because it doesn't have almost any content (the images are WAY too big).

Made a review above.

Peace :(

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
The english is strong with this one (I like the visuals but you should get someone to rewrite sentences for you. I’d offer to do it myself because I want to see more and more game devs succeed, but I’ve never done that before and I definitely would not want to rewrite a script without knowing how good the actual content reads (whether it is boring or not)).

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
In this game, you take on the role of a man who is disenchanted with his life until he painfully encounters a girl one day.
You may consider this story to be a typical romantic harem. Indeed, it is, but this is merely the start of everything.
You thought you would have to navigate through life's challenges alone, yet you are no longer alone on this journey.
Enchantment might have found you.​
I was disenchanted with the OG overview. So, I did something about it. :sneaky: Feel free to use it, Ahiahi.

The game has potential. Thanks for the share.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
What the hell is with that overview? All that was missing was the uwu. And coherent English.

|GHOST|69

May 27, 2024
What the hell!?
Don't tell me dev is a 13 year old kid!!
I mean man seriously? Did you seriously made an AVN?
Too much cringy dialogues design is ok tho....english is mediocre I mean ok I think?
Whatever I won't consider this game worth trying, I won't even bother to give a review, I'm out.

Reactions: FatGiant

|GHOST|69

May 27, 2024
Gentlemen can any one of you tell me what hell is wrong with MC dick?
20240603_233639.jpg Screenshot_20240603-233716_BlueHole Project.jpg
I changed my mind I will gonna write an honest review, people needs to know what kind of game is this.

• Haha
Reactions: Gwynbleidd7

AllNatural939

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Be very careful with this guy. I made a negative review, telling the truth and this guy, well, actually the user Appa88 who must surely be the same guy, copied and pasted my text as a review of my game, giving me a bad rating in retaliation. Anyway, I just reported him.
Careful.

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
What the hell!?
Don't tell me dev is a 13 year old kid!!
I mean man seriously? Did you seriously made an AVN?
Too much cringy dialogues design is ok tho....english is mediocre I mean ok I think?
Whatever I won't consider this game worth trying, I won't even bother to give a review, I'm out.
You just did....

I'm rolling at everyone mocking op's grammar whilst not being any better themselves.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes