VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes

hangmansjoke

Apr 27, 2024
when it was revealed that tori was going back and "fixing" old scenes, i said on july 23:

that makes it sound like a major delay, not a small one. my guess is the release isn't dropping until end of august or early september...
and the dev replied and made it seem like "early september" was unfairly pessimistic:

I don't anticipate a two-month delay or anything remotely similar, it's just not gonna happen in July, but I'm working on getting a clearer timeline soon so I can do the typical 'countdown' post. It's not all scenes that need work.

slim-kr

Aug 1, 2019
Knew it from the moment he posted that out of place/context post on the 26, if he was gonna release the update on august like planned it wouldn't have been there. You have to read through the lines. Hope we can still get it this week.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
yup i had the same thought but the simps will soon arrive to tell us that noticing patterns like this is rude and unfair.

the update being late is fine, it's just crazy how EVERY deadline and estimate is missed. it's remarkably consistent inconsistency
The remarkably consistent inconsistency does suck, I agree, but I'd rather have it done right that rushed. With how many posts there are about it, though, constantly, I wonder if some people would prefer corners be cut lol it's not like there aren't other games they could be playing to tide themselves over!

BuffKat

Nov 3, 2023
Was the end of august thing official or something made up in the echo chamber?

Ngl getting tired even when I haven't followed the progress too closely

FMarshallboy

Aug 6, 2021
i think his subscribers have actually gone up recently. fans of this game are cucks til the end.
We have to admit that the story is good, and totally out of the typical stupid Netorase where everything goes to hell in a matter of 5 scenes Cuff cough (NTRman), Actually those who complain about the updates I suppose they have their support on Patreon, Otherwise, complaining about something that is free and that is clearly being developed by a person seems very low to me to some extent.

I'm on Tori Bus, and although some comments I made may have been a bit "head-exploiting" hahaha I would really like to see this game released, but as long as he can and wants to do it.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 47 Votes