VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
Weekly post on 'I understand that delays in development are frustrating for everyone'.

I could have forced this release out of the door but what's the point of doing that? That's not the kind of creator I want to be, nor the type of project I want this to be.

I post updates on Patreon regularly to keep you informed about the progress. Patreon is about supporting the creative journey, not just instant releases. If that's not what you're looking for, I completely understand and am happy to offer refunds.

I'm not off on a world tour. I'm working on the project daily with the time I have available. Rushing to meet a deadline often leads to half-baked results, major plot scenes need time and care to develop properly and my time is limited.

While I'm not writing high-art novels, you'd be surprised how easy it is to make mistakes that could fuck up the entire project. Then, instead of a delayed release, it's an abandoned one.

AI helps produce more artwork compared to hand-drawing, but it's not a magic speed boost - it still requires a lot of effort. In fact, it's often more work than many 3D VN type games, and I say that from experience.

tldr; - I have decided to move away from RPGM and instead I'm doing a MMORPG in the universe of Blurring the Walls. It's Epic.

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
Weekly post on 'I understand that delays in development are frustrating for everyone'.

I could have forced this release out of the door but what's the point of doing that? That's not the kind of creator I want to be, nor the type of project I want this to be.

I post updates on Patreon regularly to keep you informed about the progress. Patreon is about supporting the creative journey, not just instant releases. If that's not what you're looking for, I completely understand and am happy to offer refunds.

I'm not off on a world tour. I'm working on the project daily with the time I have available. Rushing to meet a deadline often leads to half-baked results, major plot scenes need time and care to develop properly and my time is limited.

While I'm not writing high-art novels, you'd be surprised how easy it is to make mistakes that could fuck up the entire project. Then, instead of a delayed release, it's an abandoned one.

AI helps produce more artwork compared to hand-drawing, but it's not a magic speed boost - it still requires a lot of effort. In fact, it's often more work than many 3D VN type games, and I say that from experience.

tldr; - I have decided to move away from RPGM and instead I'm doing a MMORPG in the universe of Blurring the Walls. It's Epic.
Man... I really wanted the rpgm engine

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019

Thank you for clarifying for me. With another good update I believe I'll be subbing. Keep up the good work, Tori

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

darthfran90

Jun 3, 2021

People's frustration comes from a good place for being desperate to play the new update. So don't worry too much, and thanks for the constant communication.

Aug 16, 2017

In this totallyrealofcourse MMORPG, can you please put some Italian NPC that pops up purely to mouth off in a barely intelligible fashion about game developers, and either make it so we can beat the crap out of him, or give him a hot wife and make him a cuck target?

Last edited:

nickazrael27

Jan 25, 2020

can u turn it into MOBA instead?

FMarshallboy

Aug 6, 2021
can u turn it into MOBA instead?
Tori should make the game in an Open World 3D where we control the MC and together with Ayumi go around exhibiting and playing with strangers.

And that it can run on 2-core CPUs or more with Nvidia PhysX if possible and requires SSE4.1 as a minimum,
And of course all this with the full knowledge that it will be pirated.

ZeroV2

Jul 16, 2023
We're joking now but in three days there'll be multiple posts in here sincerely angry that you are switching from developing on RPGM to now an MMO

Reactions: Joshy92

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
I'm glad you're not rushing it. I'd rather see something that is a genuine reflection of your hard work and something you're proud of. I know a ton of people are annoyed and venting their frustrations, but I'm a very patient person and I'm happy to wait for a release that's done right!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Look no one wants to see Terrace cum inside Ayumi's tight little vagina more than me but we have to be patient.
This is one of a very few pure netorase games on here and I would rather the dev take his time to make it even better.

P.S. Just imagining Terrace filling her up is hot so just think about that while we wait it's what I do.

Andhakara

Jan 13, 2020
Look no one wants to see Terrace cum inside Ayumi's tight little vagina more than me but we have to be patient.
This is one of a very few pure netorase games on here and I would rather the dev take his time to make it even better.

P.S. Just imagining Terrace filling her up is hot so just think about that while we wait it's what I do.
when that happens i am gonna nut so hard..

FMarshallboy

Aug 6, 2021

Will the Pure NTR Route come in the Update?

Otherwise you should use /s ._. xD

• Haha
Reactions: assodimilano
4.60 star(s) 47 Votes