Overview:
Wendy tells Nanny her boarding school memories​

Updated: 16-5-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Language:: English, French, German
Version: 2-01 (completed)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download link(s):
- - - - -

Bonus Part 3
- - -

DKTZWtWUMAAyXZ_.jpg DOEBgCpW4AQgovI.jpg DOEBiqqX0AEcyOp.jpg DOEBmH8X4AE5wN5.jpg DS0MIS-X4AAUQxe.jpg
thanks to

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
You happen know the secret word?
Nope. He didn't have secret word in last game or it didn't work in these hacked version. Surely it same issue in this too. I'm currently playing part 1. If I have time I'll write some sort of walkthrough.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
These guys really need to upgrade their graphics, they're good games but man, it's cringeworthy graphics in 2018.
I've left several reviews on newgrounds over the years that this level of graphics just simply isn't acceptable any more.

In 2003-04 in when flash gaming was becoming a thing this wasn't too bad though the gameplay was annoying usually but now they seem to hold on to it worse than Bethesda and the Gamebryo engine.

Reactions: netsrac

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
yeah i agree, shark really needs to evolve his games a little. With the time it takes him to make these short games, this one was particularity short, there has to be some quality to cover for the severe lack of quantity.

Reactions: Hybris

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Remember that shark is not a team but a guy alone who makes games on his PC in his room.
Remember that he has been doing it for a long time and could have evolved a little, but the quality of his games haven't really done so. It just more of the same. Maybe he just wants to stick with his style, but he needs someone to tell him when certain poses are unnatural in the last scene the boy was just eating Wendy's bush. Dunno if you have tried going down on a hairy girl, it's not a pleasant experience I'll tell you that much. Never been a fan of the massive bushes he gives some characters. I play shark's games for the scenarios the rest is lacking.

Reactions: botc76

openmouth

Mar 30, 2017
Remember that he has been doing it for a long time and could have evolved a little, but the quality of his games haven't really done so. It just more of the same. Maybe he just wants to stick with his style, but he needs someone to tell him when certain poses are unnatural in the last scene the boy was just eating Wendy's bush. Dunno if you have tried going down on a hairy girl, it's not a pleasant experience I'll tell you that much. Never been a fan of the massive bushes he gives some characters. I play shark's games for the scenarios the rest is lacking.
Shark is not a professional, he has written about many times on his forum. This is not his job and that's why the games are long to do (and quick to hack :))

elroda

May 5, 2017
These guys really need to upgrade their graphics, they're good games but man, it's cringeworthy graphics in 2018.
Word.
Even if it is just one guy, doing the same shit for... what? Almost 10 years I think... With almost no evolution is kinda lame.

Reactions: botc76

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
I dunno, there's something kind of...... comforting? about Shark's games. I find the bad gfx and goofy character names charming.
Agreed, it's like reading an old beano comic or something (kind of). Shark is an OG that doesnt try to chase things.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Many people saying what the Dev has to do. If he's happy doing what he does, it's fine. And if he also has a group of followers, better still, he shouldn't have to change anything. If we do not like what he does, we don't play it and that's it.