Flash Completed Boarding School Memories [Shark's Lagoon]

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
Thanks.
I'm stuck in the dorm with the ass kissing. I'm clicking at "Wendy's right hand" but nothing happens?
I'm not totally sure which part of game are you in. Do you mean this? dorm.jpg
If so..you need to first click(hold) Wendy's head & move down. And secondly click(hold) Wendy's head and move again. So Emmy pushes Wendy's face in the girls ass. After that you can click Wendy's right hand.

Reactions: fleeland

fleeland

Feb 4, 2018
I'm not totally sure which part of game are you in. Do you mean this? View attachment 65460
If so..you need to first click(hold) Wendy's head & move down. And secondly click(hold) Wendy's head and move again. So Emmy pushes Wendy's face in the girls ass. After that you can click Wendy's right hand.
Thanks! I was stuck right there. (no pun intended!) I missed that you can drag again after dragging.

Dajose

May 8, 2017
after years of sharks-lagoon. having one of the earlier sex games to get to play, one would assume he would UP the graphic quality after all those years atleast abit...

Feb 19, 2018
Hi Silveri,
Hi, I'm shark from "sharks-lagoon".
Several years ago, I wanted to create and share erotic stories by tinkering little games on my old PC installed in my bedroom.
I had a lot of fun doing this and I built a forum to encourage fans to create their own games.
Over time, I even managed to earn some money with my games, always in my room, on a simple PC with the help of softwares that I learned to use by myself (I find it funny to see that some guys think I'm managing a studio with a lot of staff and equipment :)
Since I'm alone and do not have a lot of material and knowledge, I need 4 or 5 months to create a game, but so far, I always kept my motivation.
Unfortunately, all this will soon stop because it is difficult to stay motivated for several months knowing that you will hack my game some days after its releasing. My desire to create has disappeared little by little.
I cann't do anything against this because I think you know much better than me how flash and hexadecimal language work, but I'm a curious guy and I ask myself a lot of questions about your motivation. I would really like to understand why you do that.
Is it for money? If so, I'm sorry to tell you that I'm not in financial position to pay you to stop your hacking.
Does hacking a game give you the impression that you're creating something yourself? If you like games, you should try to make one yourself, it's not very difficult and I promise you that creating something is much more rewarding than destroying the work of another guy.
It would be really nice if you could explain to me a little why you do that.
I don't think hackers are guys who find pleasure in destroy (like ISIS guys, for example) and I would love to understand the hackers world that I don't know.
Thank you in advance if you agree to answer me.
All the best.

ArchWolf

Mar 8, 2018
Sharks already released the BSM part 3?

These files for download are just for part 1 and and the ZIPPYShare content is not complete, the Flash file is missing for the game to start, there are only the DATA and Shockwave Flash (what is need to run, you just need drag it to Flash File)

Edit: These files have the part 2, i din't see it because I could not play the game at moment I downloaded it due to the Flash file that is missing, as I got a new file that has this Flash file, I realized that the 2 parts are there :sweatsmile

Mar 22, 2018
Sorry to say what kind of file the uploader has created but this is not working. Normaly when dl a game from the dev site you only get a flash player .exe not a mb sized rar file.
No offense...I wont harm anyone

ArchWolf

Mar 8, 2018
And for who wants know about his new works, projects and more stuff:

I hope I am wrong but... i think part 3 will gonna take a while :(