Flash Completed Boarding School Memories [Shark's Lagoon]

ArchWolf

Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, i know it, looking in his Fórum i found part 3 bonus is already done (10th of April), we need a Hero to find it somewhere :FeelsBadMan:

Last edited:
Reactions: kmahon

Cuyo1786

Fanhazard Member
Donor
Sep 2, 2017
Any hero who does charity, so that my collection of games created by Shark-Lagoon are more?

.Boarding School Memories

BONUS : The part 3

In the priv-box

Last edited:
Reactions: M124

ArchWolf

Mar 8, 2018
No ArchWolf, a hacker is not a hero, in most countries he's just a thief.
You need to think a bit further, the F95zone is mainly meant for gaming, if I had the money, obviously I'd be your patron (if you're the real Shark) your games, as simple as they seem to be (I mean to the use of the Flash), they are great, they have a great history and characters with different characteristics. That's my opinion, not is all people who agree with it.

The DEV's not only expose games here, they promote the games they create, in my opinion you should do the same, you have the quality and competence to create good stories, if you could promote more your games you would not only have the financial return you it would also have the motivation to continue creating these stories.

In most (I believe) the people of this site are looking for paid games here because they can not co-operate with the DEV's on a monthly basis. So yes, people who share content that I or others can't afford are my Heroes.

Feb 19, 2018
Excuse me, I'm new to this site and I don't know its language. So , hacking is called sharing and a thief is called hero. The guys who propose my games here are not amateurs or benefactors, they decompile the files and remove the protections. This requires knowledge and a few hours. I spend several months to create a game so, yes, I say that these guys steal my work. Ok, I know that some guys don't have money and that's why I release the games regularly, but I think that any work deserves a salary. So I'm really surprised by the arguments that I read here, like "why pay when we can steal" or "if I don't do it, another will do it" (argument of the guy who hacked this game given in PM).
The Lagoon is mainly meant for gaming. I have always encouraged the creation and many game creators have started on my website. A site that offers hacked games doesn't encourage creation, it kills it.

Last edited:
Reactions: johndoe77

Cuyo1786

Fanhazard Member
Donor
Sep 2, 2017
In fact I am a fan of the games created by Shark Lagoon but I also criticize and consider that Shark himself is a thief considering that he asks for a subscription fee valid for a month with a value of 10 euros (11,1 USD) with only the one who pays has the right to play 2 online games and his mini-games bonus, for that price in another site which are not games created by the Shark, much less created on the Flash platform, I can pay to download whenever I can, put them in a portable USB Memory and play them on any computer, besides that the games are more interesting and much longer, they have support from the same creator as long as you paid for it. For which the creator does what the client asks for the fair price paid in the same way the creator can suggest a change in the price when an update is added as compensation if the client considers that the payment should be paid, simple example When the language of the country is added, which the client wants to play in their language is well deserved and considered to pay for the work of the game's translator.

ahfbe

Jun 30, 2017
In fact I am a fan of the games created by Shark Lagoon but I also criticize and consider that Shark himself is a thief considering that he asks for a subscription fee valid for a month with a value of 10 euros (11,1 USD) with only the one who pays has the right to play 2 online games and his mini-games bonus, for that price in another site which are not games created by the Shark, much less created on the Flash platform, I can pay to download whenever I can, put them in a portable USB Memory and play them on any computer, besides that the games are more interesting and much longer, they have support from the same creator as long as you paid for it. For which the creator does what the client asks for the fair price paid in the same way the creator can suggest a change in the price when an update is added as compensation if the client considers that the payment should be paid, simple example When the language of the country is added, which the client wants to play in their language is well deserved and considered to pay for the work of the game's translator.
I totally agree with u

alfonsen

Jun 5, 2017
A thief........REALLY!!? where you dropped on your head as a baby. Im a big fan of Sharks games and gladly support him by getting a subscription when he delivers a new game, and im in no way filing robbed....He is not forcing/stealing any money from you, actually if you don't want too support him the only thing you have to do is wait cause Shark is such a "nice" guy that he makes a game free whenever his next game is ready instead of keeping it behind some pay wall I don't know many other gamemakers doing that

paul3198

Aug 30, 2017
How you download the game from sharks-lagoon? I have a priv-box acces and I want to download all the games and extras but I can't find out how

Cuyo1786

Fanhazard Member
Donor
Sep 2, 2017
I would be willing to make a donation of "$ 5 USD", just by playing the BONUS: The part 3 of Boarding School Memories. "So after downloading it is easy to do, what is difficult for me is what I would do after hacking (Take away the security you have to play without having to go online) On the page of Shark-Lagoon should have another alternative option if you want to play just the extra bonus minigames you must pay either $ 5 USD or $ 6 USD or have the possibility that the payment to access the priv-box is also through paypal.

Haydar

Jul 14, 2017

Overview:

Wendy tells Nanny her boarding school memories​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship:None
Language:: English, French, German
Version: 2-01 (completed)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download link(s):
- - - - -

View attachment 63836 View attachment 63837 View attachment 63838 View attachment 63839 View attachment 63840
thanks to

UPLOAD PART 3 PLEASE

Cuyo1786

Fanhazard Member
Donor
Sep 2, 2017
I offer up to $ 10 USD to be able to play the Boarding School Memories Bonus: The part 3. the payment I would do it by means of paypal to the first person interested send me an MP.
The Shark is hard to give a quick response to one, I have tried by any means possible to have a conversation with him, but it is like expecting to have a conversation with a robot