LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Yep, all routes should be fully playable. Thanks for your interest, everybody, and I hope you enjoy the game.
If you could mark your game as Complete then that would be great, as to avoid further questions about whether this is complete or yet another v1.0 initial release

Reactions: rKnight

Saberoge

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2019
If you could mark your game as Complete then that would be great, as to avoid further questions about whether this is complete or yet another v1.0 initial release
I thought about that, but the guide said 'Completed' meant no further updates were expected, so I figured if I needed to do a bugfix I wanted it known I was around to, and 'v1.0' would show it was supposed to be a complete game. Did I get that wrong?

Also, I'm not sure how you edit the tags of a subject title.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
I thought about that, but the guide said 'Completed' meant no further updates were expected, so I figured if I needed to do a bugfix I wanted it known I was around to, and 'v1.0' would show it was supposed to be a complete game. Did I get that wrong?

well the problem is that many developers decide to label their initial relase as v1.0 and that annoys some people cause they figure that means compled but versioning is not standardized (at least not enforeced) at the moment and it falls under the discretion of the developer. You can still have it mark as [Completed] and provide bugfixes and extra updates to it. Marking it as [Completed] just lets perverts know that the main story for the game is done.

You can also contact an admin/staff to have them tag it for you if you are unable, you can do this by clicking the 'Report' button at the bottom left corner of the OP

Reactions: rKnight

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
The Nina, The Pinta, The Santa Maria I'll do you in the bottom as you're drinking Sangria!
Is it wrong that I read that as though Zach de la Rocha was singing it?

Also, kudos to the dev for all the effort they put in this. Making a game of this scale is hard and time consuming.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
I am super disappointed in ALL of you. 26 posts and NOT ONE that says, "Nice Boat."

Further updates as in it's content complete, not that it won't be recieving any bugfixes or anything of the sort. DLC/expansions also aren't accounted for under that tag. I think you'll just need to report it, if you can't edit the OP and change the tags there.

Saberoge

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2019
Further updates as in it's content complete, not that it won't be recieving any bugfixes or anything of the sort. DLC/expansions also aren't accounted for under that tag. I think you'll just need to report it, if you can't edit the OP and change the tags there.
Okay then, figured it out and updated the tags. Thanks for your advice!

slazy

Feb 19, 2018
wasn't interested but decided to check it out then I looked at the CG and ..is that Jutaijima??

xue

May 31, 2017
stolen CG. but no patreon. YET. just if you arent making money off this. id have no problem, otherwise id report right away.

Jekzue

Jun 10, 2017
Okay this is absolutely hilarious and well-done.

That said I can't for the life of me figure out some of these endings LOL
Same, hope someone makes a walkthrough or something. I'm still missing like 17 endings despite spending an hour playing just trying to find endings.

Reactions: 2796natt
4.70 star(s) 15 Votes