LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
I was gonna make one, but it turns out that takes software from Oracle that I don't have, that I can't get without giving them a ton of personal information that (unless I'm doing something wrong) I can't fake. I tried, believe me. If there's an easier way, somebody please let me know.
I think the official Ren'py site asks you to use the Java SDK from Oracle to port your games to android so there might not be a better way around it, but you can also ask here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/spear1403-android-ports-of-renpy-games.9967/

there are a lot of other users here on F95 who work on porting games to Android that could help you out with that so you don't have to worry about giving out your info if you are not comfortable with it.

Sadly I myself deal with porting to Linux mostly, a few Mac builds here and there, if not I would have offered to help out

Reactions: rKnight

Sab12

Aug 17, 2017
Damn, I worried that one might be too tricky. You didn't do anything wrong, you just need to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay yeah no way I would have figured that out, I've found like 18 of the 34ish endings.

I don't think I'd be able to find anymore without help.

Still a great first effort overall, funny as shit. Definitely agree with others on the sex scene writing, but this is still an excellent effort.

Saberoge

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2019
Okay yeah no way I would have figured that out, I've found like 18 of the 34ish endings.

I don't think I'd be able to find anymore without help.
I should really work out how to do a walkthrough. Might take me a while, though. There’s a lot of ground to cover, plus there’s different routes to most endings, but some choices along the way give you different versions of the same ending so… yeah.

I’m not even sure how I’d format it. Right now I’m leaning towards listing one way to get each, but if you stopped there, you still wouldn’t get all the content from every version of every ending, if that was what you were after.

Still a great first effort overall, funny as shit. Definitely agree with others on the sex scene writing, but this is still an excellent effort.
Thank you!

Reactions: 2796natt

Sab12

Aug 17, 2017
Yeah, I shut the music off on pretty much every game, so I had no chance there :(

I should really work out how to do a walkthrough. Might take me a while, though. There’s a lot of ground to cover, plus there’s different routes to most endings, but some choices along the way give you different versions of the same ending so… yeah.

I’m not even sure how I’d format it. Right now I’m leaning towards listing one way to get each, but if you stopped there, you still wouldn’t get all the content from every version of every ending, if that was what you were after.

Thank you!
I'd like to have a guide, but you certainly don't owe me one.

Muityek

Jul 6, 2018
Dude, seriously, thank you. It really helps to have someone else’s POV on my work like that.

One thing, though, about where you learned the native’s real name: I could swear I didn’t put that reveal in the specific ending you mentioned. Could you tell me how you figured it out? I need to know if that’s a bug, or if you’re just cleverer than me.

Oh my bad, I got it from the Girlfriend ending which diverges from the Bella ending at the final choice. I think I got that one just before the Bella one, and then loaded a save at that final choice then misremembered which end had the phone call from Renee where you do get the name.

Engine#9

Dec 1, 2018
I was gonna make one, but it turns out that takes software from Oracle that I don't have, that I can't get without giving them a ton of personal information that (unless I'm doing something wrong) I can't fake. I tried, believe me. If there's an easier way, somebody please let me know.
The66 made an Android version of your game here.

sexpistol

Apr 15, 2018
can anyone tell me where does tracy comes from? i check all the kansen gallery and didnt saw her and the black hair girl there

Archer

Jun 20, 2017
Great game. Really dove into this and it definitely became one of those rare adult games where the story outranked the sex scenes (a desire for slightly longer sex scenes was the only thing it lacked).

Got all but three endings: Mytharc, New Beginning, and Dread.

There also seems to be at least one secret ending in the game (Flip the Script which just gives the 'The End' end).

Jekzue

Jun 10, 2017
Great game. Really dove into this and it definitely became one of those rare adult games where the story outranked the sex scenes (a desire for slightly longer sex scenes was the only thing it lacked).

There also seems to be at least one secret ending in the game (Flip the Script which just gives the 'The End' end).
Should make us a guide, that's probably further than what most of us got.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Saberoge

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2019
can anyone tell me where does tracy comes from? i check all the kansen gallery and didnt saw her and the black hair girl there
She and all the characters from her route are from "Kangokutou." If by the black haired girl you mean the one in the upper left corner of the promo image, she's from "Kansen 5 - The Daybreak." There's also a couple random black haired girls who show up for a couple lines in
who both come from "Kansen 5" too, but one's just a random sprite in the original game too, and the other (the one with glasses and a couple lines of dialogue) only seems to feature in a few CG.

sexpistol

Apr 15, 2018
t
She and all the characters from her route are from "Kangokutou." If by the black haired girl you mean the one in the upper left corner of the promo image, she's from "Kansen 5 - The Daybreak." There's also a couple random black haired girls who show up for a couple lines in
who both come from "Kansen 5" too, but one's just a random sprite in the original game too, and the other (the one with glasses and a couple lines of dialogue) only seems to feature in a few CG.
thanks a lot

Saberoge

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2019

Thanks, and I hope you can write a review sometime. Any feedback I can get on my writing is always appreciated.

Can I ask what ending you got first? With all the endings I wrote, I’ve got a real fascination with how people first experienced the story.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
You know this is actually pretty good, I mean, it moves kinda fast on the sex which is new but I ain't complaining! Writing is decently good. Hey it's better than an lot else on here. sex scenes are kinda short... but there is an lot of them:) for an first try I give it an 7/10 which is again better than an lot of other paying ones on here.

I demand the Dev makes more games and he should get straight on that.

Slothththththth

Apr 14, 2019
SensitiveUsername has already made an Android port, which is actually what I've been playing this game on.
Also, could you put up links to some of the games you got assets from? I'd like to check those out too when I'm done with Boat.

Archer

Jun 20, 2017
Should make us a guide, that's probably further than what most of us got.
This deserves a well put together guide. 10/10
Being there are still routes I haven't gotten to, the game doesn't follow either a set choice path or a strategy formula, I've never done a guide, and I didn't take notes while playing, the best I can offer is a poorly put together guide of the basics. Hopefully someone will have a better version at a future point. Information in this guide may be wrong!

Reactions: Sab12

HaMCRI

Jun 7, 2017
Being there are still routes I haven't gotten to, the game doesn't follow either a set choice path or a strategy formula, I've never done a guide, and I didn't take notes while playing, the best I can offer is a poorly put together guide of the basics. Hopefully someone will have a better version at a future point. Information in this guide may be wrong!

I think I missed it but, what should I name the native girl?

Archer

Jun 20, 2017
I think I missed it but, what should I name the native girl?
Well I didn't want to give it away in case people wanted to figure that part out. Inputting a certain name will take you on a fairly long storyline path with no choices (the lack of choices was one of the few disappointments I had with the game, but I understand why a secret path didn't have branching paths).

Reactions: Sab12

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I recognize some of them, but... where th did THIS hot chicc come from??
420053_009.jpg

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 15 Votes