May 6, 2017
oh boy, 30+ ending huh
*crack knuckle sound*
this going to be one hell of messy ride, BRING IT

Saberoge

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2019
SensitiveUsername has already made an Android port, which is actually what I've been playing this game on.
How is it? I've been holding off on adding a 3rd party port to the OP until I could play it myself for a bit, but I'm having hardware issues with my only android device. I notice it's a lot smaller, and I honestly don't know, having never played a port - does it keep the music?

Also, I need to look into what the etiquette is for posting somebody else's port. I only have the one download site for it, but I'm assuming you don't need multiple download sites if it's not directly from you.

Also, could you put up links to some of the games you got assets from? I'd like to check those out too when I'm done with Boat.
You know, I actually haven’t played most of these games. (It worked better for me that way when I was writing my own story and creating my own version of the characters.) So I’ve never had links to most of them, just image galleries online. But there’s a pretty exhaustive list of games I used in the Developer’s Notes, so you should be able to track them down wherever non-translated eroge are found.

Also, I gotta disclaim here, I haven’t played most of them and it’s been a long time since I first trawled their galleries, so I can’t speak to the content of any of them. In fact, just now going over the gallery for the game I got the main group’s assets from… Yow, I’d forgotten I saw that. Aaaand now I think I’ll just go forget it again…

Slothththththth

Apr 14, 2019
How is it?
The game is pretty good, but crashes sometimes. There's a slider for voice volume but no voices, so I'm not sure if there's voices at all?

On a separate note, I only need five more endings, the MJ end,
Dread end,
True end,
Mytharc end,
and would you believe it, bad end (1)

Makes me sad, because I saw the word Mytharc mentioned in a workaday end, but I still can't get it.

Slothththththth

Apr 14, 2019
Since I see several people looking for it, here's how I got Mytharc ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll try to add difficult endings as I find them, but I don't think I'll be doing a full walkthrough. I'm still missing Byaaah, New Beginning, Dread and Dad.

As for what Slothththththth is missing, I'm trying to remember how I got True and MJ, but here's Bad End (1).

Edit: Found MJ End again.

Edit2: and now the True End

Also Bella end is almost exactly the same as True End but you bring MJ to investigate the signal fires (and make sure to lose rock-paper-scissors to her)
Thanks so much!
Side note, the end you labelled as Bad End 1 is actually Dead End 1, which I got 10ish times before.
Now all I need are the Dread end and Bad End 1

Slothththththth

Apr 14, 2019
I'm still missing Byaaah, New Beginning, Dread and Dad.
Also
I'm not sure about Dread, because I don't have it, and Byaah is Native focused, but I don't really remember it that much.

When it comes to New Beginning, it's the same ending that you would get for entering Native's real name, except from Dom's side.

As for the dad ending, I actually went and found it again

The key point is that Bobbi needs to become a stage 1, so you need to say hello, or you'll just get Death is not the end

Goukijin

Jun 3, 2017
I need some help on a few of the endings. If someone knows how to get End Good, New Beginning, Karmic End, No End (1&2), God End, and/or Bad End...?, I'd appreciate it.

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes