3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
How to get medicine for office coffee?
1. Buy a special medicine on the Internet.
2. At a certain time, go to the office.
3. Pass the first meeting with Abigail (demonstration of boobs), with Hazel (massage)
4. Don't forget to steal the keys from mom on Thursday night (hacking the boss's computer).
5 The second trip to Abigail's office (add medicine when she goes to the toilet).. Same action with Hazel, but next time.. Something like this..
I never had a option to buy medicine on the net. Anybody knows? also I can't get the chance to improve hacking skills either. Not seeing that is for next update,so it must be somehow...

Jorem

May 10, 2017
Getting the same image not found error others are during Lucy's study session with this release.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018

I never had a option to buy medicine on the net. Anybody knows? also I can't get the chance to improve hacking skills either. Not seeing that is for next update,so it must be somehow...
You have to pick the revenge option when you are on the bosses computer at the office.

delta67

May 11, 2018

That medicine is more for the co-worker at the mom her work! in the evening or late at night, if your visiting them!

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
.....and another infinite number attempt with the versioning. There are people who love numbers more than life, just remember kids don't do numbers, doooo life :p

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
How do you get the night visit events? When I go to their rooms at night they're all locked.
Chainsaw in the basement, with drugs bought at the pharmacy (obviously) need to drug the whole house and then you can chainsaw through the doors or walls? wait a minute is that too rapey for this game?

• Angry
Reactions: virus115

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Is it just me, but on v0.15.472:

1. Study with Lucy; image "helpinglucystudy 12" not found.
Can be fixed by simple repacking older releases images from images005.rpa into the new images005.rpa, but I do not know the long term effects current release events.

2. Some events just jump to the next morning, no error
No idea on this one, above my pay grade.

3. Still listing in TODO, GIve Lucy the slutty dress her on Monday or Wednesday evening in the sitting room even though she already was given - owns it.
I tried some code fooler, reference #2 personal fix

4. No way to complete Amelia photo shoot?
Again, reference #2 personal fix

5. Need more? Dev Note: Not finished yet

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Chainsaw in the basement, with drugs bought at the pharmacy (obviously) need to drug the whole house and then you can chainsaw through the doors or walls? wait a minute is that too rapey for this game?

No, we have a screw driver all we need now is some paper clips, fuck keys.

Reactions: viper217
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes