3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Schattenfang

May 29, 2017
I just checked and no issue for me but I think they are having issues with there server as I was downloading "Bones' Tales: The Manor" and had the same issue. Try using worklupload instead.
Workupload worked perfectly. I'll keep an eye on the MEGA uploads. Thanks.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
is there a way to bring up the console on this game with just keystroke shortcut?
# Console shortcuts require config.developer variable to be set to True first. Make a small .rpy file and put it in the game folder. Then access the console by pressing shift + o or shift + d (use mine to unblock it or make one yourself)

dramacydal

Aug 1, 2021
I played this game on some website and it didnt have the update, So i came and downloaded it, Question: Could I somehow import my last save from the website and load it on to the downloaded game or need to start from scratch again?

Also any similar games like this? by far my favourite

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
For those who are into darker stuff the game over scenes are great. I hope the dev adds plenty more of those, and the shoplifter scenes too - been waiting for those since the main game was released(they were missing there too IIRC?).

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I played this game on some website and it didnt have the update, So i came and downloaded it, Question: Could I somehow import my last save from the website and load it on to the downloaded game or need to start from scratch again?

Also any similar games like this? by far my favourite
Duvido que tenha sido este...

# I really doubt you've played THIS game elsewhere. Maybe one of RAInces early versions? Not the same thing and saves won't work here. Just play it from the beginning. There's still not much content yet (but it's different from RAInces').

You may also try RAInces BBS v1.0 or Summmerp's BBS v2.0

dramacydal

Aug 1, 2021
Duvido que tenha sido este...

# I really doubt you've played THIS game elsewhere. Maybe one of RAInces early versions? Not the same thing and saves won't work here. Just play it from the beginning. There's still not much content yet (but it's different from RAInces').

You may also try RAInces BBS v1.0 or Summmerp's BBS v2.0
I think I played taboo edition on p*** hub games

cx155

May 23, 2017
The game over scenes are great. Having played the original version several times over the course of 5 years, I find this remake gives me quite a bit of surprises. I hope the dev continues with the great work and gives us progression we never got to see from the original version.

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
we are near test fix 15.44 :

liza.png

if all go smooth a week for f95 forum and ....( i always scary to say this ) few day for patreon :geek: :geek:
is strange dobble post :(

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Im completly new to this side of things, how do I use the cheats
Activa a consola e insere o valor para as variaveis

# First enable the console with a .rpy file similar to the one I posted above
Then open console inside the game (shift + o)
At last choose a variable and set it's value: $money = 1000

Reactions: yyunus

hobby2121

Jan 13, 2020
I want to subscribe, but I dont know which one is better, patreon or subscribestar? Do you have discord as well? I am looking forward to the office events with Anna. I really hope this game version succeeded where the other one was abandoned.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes