3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I think I finished all the content that is possible.
You need to check your event triggers. For example stealing the phone and photo shoots.
The phone I must have stolen 5 times trying to get the "reward" that never triggered so the event was open every day as an option(along with the sister).
Photo shoots simply do not happen with either her or her friends(is this just a placeholder?). It also happens the same way every time.
Just a heads up.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Get her domination to 25 or more then give her $50 to get wasted and the scene will trigger...
I have corruption to 30, no scene. Which dress does she need to wear? Why not put this stuff in the in game walkthrough? Do you think it is FUN to have to come on these forums to figure the game out, when it should all be laid out within the game already? Fun, the things games are supposed to be. You know? Ya, I sound a bit rude, that's because so many of you devs keep forgetting games are supposed to be fun. You put things in the game, but don't explain how to get it. Why? People have to come here to ask and get it figured out. Really frustrating, and not fun.

The Slut dress I am reading cannot be done yet. So, why not mention that in the walkthrough? You are remaking a game that was already frustrating with this stuff, and not improving upon it.

Please take these criticisms to heart. This game have been remade/moded many times. The problems with all of them, are still in this remake. Here is what this needs: Simplfy the games direction by cutting down on the grind, and make the in game walkthrough expansive and informative.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Stepping up to lectern taps mic testing testing...

Why all the hating, yeah its a remake, yeah its been abandoned more than once, yeah its officially never been completed. Move on, if you find it off putting in some manner no ones forcing you to be playing it. There is no need being overly aggressive on current state when it is a work in progress and most likely to change. Having any negative responses towards a developer whose current work in progress project has no working ties to any of past projects other than similar story and name, may serve as to only drive the developers motivation not to complete the project.

Ok, stepping down form the lectern.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018

Why all the hating, yeah its a remake, yeah its been abandoned more than once, yeah its officially never been completed. Move on, if you find it off putting in some manner no ones forcing you to be playing it. There is no need being overly aggressive on current state when it is a work in progress and most likely to change. Having any negative responses towards a developer whose current work in progress project has no working ties to any of past projects other than similar story and name, may serve as to only drive the developers motivation not to complete the project.

Ok, stepping down form the lectern.
Não percas tempo com isso.

# Don't waste your time and effort. Not worth it. This happens everytime a new BBS (or any other big hit) like thread is created. There are people whose only purpose in life is to troll devs and/or to purge their own frustrations. It's like a sport. Most of them just landed here knowing very little about all that lead us here. Just check the previous thread and this one... Their venom wears off quite quickly, believe me. Just ignore them.

99% of the people who has been following his work for a while (as well as RAInces' and SP's) is really happy with this new approach of his. New enjoyable content at a fast and consistent pace. There are still some issues to tackle? Of course there are. There'll always be. Lots and lots of ground to cover. But it doesn't take much of a brainiac to understand the game itself -quite straightforward - and what is planned for it (filling the gaps, ending the cliffhangers and moving on with the story, all RAInces left stranded).

Let's enjoy these bountiful times, supporting him the best way we can and leave the kids with their tantrums...

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I have corruption to 30, no scene. Which dress does she need to wear? Why not put this stuff in the in game walkthrough? Do you think it is FUN to have to come on these forums to figure the game out, when it should all be laid out within the game already? Fun, the things games are supposed to be. You know? Ya, I sound a bit rude, that's because so many of you devs keep forgetting games are supposed to be fun. You put things in the game, but don't explain how to get it. Why? People have to come here to ask and get it figured out. Really frustrating, and not fun.

The Slut dress I am reading cannot be done yet. So, why not mention that in the walkthrough? You are remaking a game that was already frustrating with this stuff, and not improving upon it.

Please take these criticisms to heart. This game have been remade/moded many times. The problems with all of them, are still in this remake. Here is what this needs: Simplfy the games direction by cutting down on the grind, and make the in game walkthrough expansive and informative.
O jogo não pode ser mais simples.

# The game is quite straightforward as it is. The only thing missing (tip wise) is the girls/events hinting in the location bar (helpful but not essential). If you're familiar with RAInces' work, it should be a no brainer. If you're not, just follow the leads left by zip inside the game.

As Zip already mentioned many many times, this is a test version, which will wrap up as a public one at v0.15.50. Meaning: some icons and events will present themselves as placeholders till later completion. But most of it is already playable and quite enjoyable. If you have to bash it, at least try to get your facts straight first.

As for the drunk scene, if you haven't abused on cheats (skipping scenes), it is working quite well. You should trigger it by having Lucy wearing the green dress, 25 of domination and $25 will be enough. Enjoy.

Last edited:

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
TROLL PATH

6 years after AND NO COMPLETION OF ANY branche route ? nice #$%"#&##%@ no ?

THIS MOD is from the Troll Team too ? good to know

STOP with the bad ending scenes ( BAD END here there ) all that junk , 1 was enough now there more than 15 ,

FANS NEED COMPLETION NO A TROLL scrip plot. decent renders but SUCH A EW on Moders and developers plot . DO THE DEAL then do the deal 20 times more noobs

WHERE IS THE MEME TAG for this trsh game ? so much creativity for do BAD ends but no for advance on the main PLOT as it should had since yeaaaaars ago

Last edited:

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
TROLL PATH

6 years after AND NO COMPLETION OF ANY branche route ? nice #$%"#&##%@ no ?

THIS MOD is from the Troll Team too ? good to know

STOP with the bad ending scenes ( BAD END here there ) all that junk , 1 was enough now there more than 15 ,

FANS NEED COMPLETION NO A TROLL scrip plot. decent renders but SUCH A EW on Moders and developers plot . DO THE DEAL then do the deal 20 times more noobs

WHERE IS THE MEME TAG for this trsh game ? so much creativity for do BAD ends but no for advance on the main PLOT as it should had since yeaaaaars ago
your opinion is clear I respect her.
I really like the direction that this dark path has ... so I think I'll go back to visit the thread, you? i dont think u come back in future. anyways thx for share your opinion.

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
TROLL PATH

6 years after AND NO COMPLETION OF ANY branche route ?
thats true, the game starts in January 2016..(in three months 7 years old)
50.000 Rain got from patreon.

Rain trolls his fans since years but now he is silent most time.. now modder: Zip (Axe) work on it..
since 4 years Zip is working on it.. but a lot pictures are old, a few is new, the szenes starting bad.. but never a bad end is real.. never a story line ends, never you reached a target. lots of ways are open.. but at the end it will never possible to do what you gotta do as bad brother.

Often I thought Zip is Rain.. I dont know.. but he work on the games same way and he takes same time.
it doesnt matter, I like the mod. I like the new parts.. but we need another developers like: SummmerP to finish the game in the next 4 years or ZipTieFun gets a crew and finish it. its good stuff but not enaugh to be ritch in future.

Zip starts the game "Dark Spirit" too.. buts its not a game.. its a Demo from a Demo..
please finish one game first..

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
thats true, the game starts in January 2016..(in three months 7 years old)
50.000 Rain got from patreon.

Rain trolls his fans since years but now he is silent most time.. now modder: Zip (Axe) work on it..
since 4 years Zip is working on it.. but a lot pictures are old, a few is new, the szenes starting bad.. but never a bad end is real.. never a story line ends, never you reached a target. lots of ways are open.. but at the end it will never possible to do what you gotta do as bad brother.

Often I thought Zip is Rain.. I dont know.. but he work on the games same way and he takes same time.
it doesnt matter, I like the mod. I like the new parts.. but we need another developers like: SummmerP to finish the game in the next 4 years or ZipTieFun gets a crew and finish it. its good stuff but not enaugh to be ritch in future.

Zip starts the game "Dark Spirit" too.. buts its not a game.. its a Demo from a Demo..
please finish one game first..
Tás a ser um pouco injusto...

# We all share some of those frustrations. I do agree this game is dragging for way too long, there isn't real story progression and that this should be over or at least on a whole new level by now. But I thing you're being a bit unfair so let's be honest here:

*RAInces:
(+):
- great original idea
- great fun game

(-):
- milking the game too much (dragging it for years)
- dishonest conduct (misleading, ghosting, stranding,... while still getting payed)

*ZipTieFun:
(+)
- fast and consistent small updates (every two weeks)
- quite enjoyable gameplay
- he's really making an effort to get things finally moving

(-)
- still no real story progression
- still no hanging routes closure
- some poor animations

* SummmerP:
(+)
- new game (fresh new content and approach, feels like BBS but different in a good way)
- he's really making an effort to get things finally moving too

(-)
- new game (departure from the original may have its drawbacks for fans of the original)
- not an experienced dev (some bugs, and taking too long to deliver)

*Teamsaga:
(+)
- Started a project

(-)
- Quickly abandoned it

*OGRey:
(+)
- Promising

(-)
- For now just that: a promise

So overall why would anyone bash Zip of all people? For the time being he's the best we've got, like it or not. I don't care if he has been around for 4 years. All I care is that he stepped up and started to deliver fun content in a consistent manner. Still complaining, couch potatoes? Then try making one yourselves. Easy money, as some of you mentioned... Give me a break...

Last edited:

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
still cool but slow
i eas hoping whoever pics it up would carry on from there - a lot of material there already
there is no copyright issue when you abandon something - there only so much milking you can do with 3 restarts from the same point

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Whoa... I thought folks were going to report on the latest release. Anyhow, maybe late for this but these are the errors/quirks encountered (not sure if everyone has the seen these). btw, started a new game - not from save.
  1. Lucy exam/study papers - This is triggered twice. Once with the original scenes. The second time with the newly rendered scenes. (confusing).
  2. Lucy ask for a favor - deducts 75$ twice?
  3. Ask a favor still as an option - even though we've moved to the photoshoot trigger (i.e. we've bought the camera)
  4. Some "RAinces" English - will leave for another time (scary thing is that it no longer seems "irregular"! :p)

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Whoa... I thought folks were going to report on the latest release. Anyhow, maybe late for this but these are the errors/quirks encountered (not sure if everyone has the seen these). btw, started a new game - not from save.
  1. Lucy exam/study papers - This is triggered twice. Once with the original scenes. The second time with the newly rendered scenes. (confusing).
  2. Lucy ask for a favor - deducts 75$ twice?
  3. Ask a favor still as an option - even though we've moved to the photoshoot trigger (i.e. we've bought the camera)
  4. Some "RAinces" English - will leave for another time (scary thing is that it no longer seems "irregular"! :p)
At this point I will have concussion from banging my head on the table... :p

1. Lucy exam scenes are a work in progress as stated in the notes and also in the in-game hints and tips.
2. "Lucy ask for a favor" is there as you will need to pay her each time you want to take photos of her lovely sweaty body.
3. This option will stay there until she comes to you and asked if you need more photos and some of her friends are wondering if there can help... (this is part of the photo shoot)
4. script checking and updating is very low on my shit to do list. Also having some of "Rainces English" is a bit like leaving a cum stain on your pants to remind yourself of the good times you had.....

Now the voices in my head are telling me to get back to work.... ;)

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes