3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Road-map for story content release before 0.15.50

Hi Folks,

Here is a rough list of scenes / story I going to be adding between now and when I release 0.15.50.

So first there is still 3 more mini updates (0.15.44 / 0.15.46 / 0.15.48) this is about 6 to 8 weeks of work but I will be releasing content every 2 weeks.

• Lucy college events to get the exam papers. This is important as no other event for her can happen until you get the exams for her.
  • Lucy going out to the night club. I may not have this completed before the public release but I will add some events and more and likely complete after.
  • Photo-shoot with Lucy and friends. Once you get the exam papers this event can be started.
  • Ms Anna office events. This is where you meet her boss and a her co-worker Kathy and friends.
  • Sunbathing events with Lucy / Liza and Jenny. Will add sunbathing events for all the family :)
  • Jenny strip club events. I will start the events for the night club but I may not have this finished for the public release.
  • Improve and rework the shoplifter events. I plan to add / improve the characters you can interact with when playing the mini-game.

Update old content: (depends on how I get on with the new content)
  • Re-render and update the Liza kitchen scene.
  • Re-render and update the Liza / Jenny sitting room scene at the start.
  • Re-render and update the Liza bedroom scene were she talking to Mike.

Depending on how well I get on with the above I may added more content e.g. small random scenes around the house or add in more story content.

Anyhoo talk soon.
Hope your sanity and wrists hold out on you.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Wow! So I've been waiting for someone to be so awesome as to create this version of B.B.S ever since I played like the 2nd & 3rd version of the original, so Kudos to the Dev. & Keep up the Good work!!! :cool: :love: :ROFLMAO::giggle::love:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Well There is Hope In This Game (y) Scenes are good :sneaky:(y)but need a hell of a work in this game like 100 or more events (y)
Corruption and love path will be good (y)
(Would love Pregnancy indicator and first signs of pregnancy to be included ) :lepew:
Hope Dev Continues with Good Work :cool:(y)

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes