3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Well, if only Bobby gets all the action, you can even turn him into a psychopath, I wouldn't mind. :ROFLMAO:
And thanks for your response.
I never played the original game (or the 3 or 4 remakes that exist XD) but I have a question, is the ntr in this real ntr? or share / swing you know, the girls have fun with others (NPC) but the MC does not care, or on the contrary if it is theft of a girl as is and the MC loses her?

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
I never played the original game (or the 3 or 4 remakes that exist XD) but I have a question, is the ntr in this real ntr? or share / swing you know, the girls have fun with others (NPC) but the MC does not care, or on the contrary if it is theft of a girl as is and the MC loses her?
In the original game there was a NTR (rape, I think I don't remember good, if you dont intervene) scene with the boss. After that, I think he didn't update again.

As for this version, IDK.
I haven't seen in this one, although he has planned lesbianism, so I wouldn't know.
I'm only interested in Ms Anna, the others can go to the bonfire. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: CircaAD and loikl

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
In the original game there was a NTR (rape, I think I don't remember good, if you dont intervene) scene with the boss. After that, I think he didn't update again.

As for this version, IDK.
I haven't seen in this one, although he has planned lesbianism, so I wouldn't know.
I'm only interested in Ms Anna, the others can go to the bonfire. :ROFLMAO:
I see, it's good to know, personally I don't consider lesbianism ntr (on the contrary, it's a plus XD) but I don't like the fact that someone else steals the girls, even if it's just a scene (or he doesn't put it ) I don't think there is much of a problem, thanks for the answer. (y)

Reactions: TommyTuba
Oct 8, 2017
where I get the exam papers from her school from Lucy, yes I know it's at school but when I go there nothing happens and I've tried at different times

ohyeaho

Jan 2, 2017
I'm not sure about where this remake will go, but in the original game, the NTR is real. For the most part you can avoid character getting NTR, except...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Basically, all except one of the NTR are avoidable in the original game. This remake is kinda far where the original game was last abandon at.

Reactions: loikl
Nov 1, 2018
BUG HELP : STUCK
Hi There!
I can't complete "Sunbathing Tip" since nothing happen when I go in liza room in late mornaing. Nor any period of the day and of the week.
Any help ?

Thanks ;-)

PS:
Actually, seems to be a mess in the questlog. Some quest stay even when complete (but the camera), some others are shown but notot market as (In development) as the Exam retrieval since nothing can be done after getting the keys from the janitor...

Last edited:

B10

Jun 25, 2017
ZipTieFun I have Lucy at 6/8 and I think I triggered the shower scene to early. I don't know which switch to alter or is this going to be possible to perform later on?

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
There is a few scenes at the start using
BUG HELP : STUCK
Hi There!
I can't complete "Sunbathing Tip" since nothing happen when I go in liza room in late mornaing. Nor any period of the day and of the week.
Any help ?

Thanks ;-)

PS:
Actually, seems to be a mess in the questlog. Some quest stay even when complete (but the camera), some others are shown but notot market as (In development) as the Exam retrieval since nothing can be done after getting the keys from the janitor...
This will be in the next update as I use these as placeholders.

Reactions: michel.gellar7

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
ZipTieFun I have Lucy at 6/8 and I think I triggered the shower scene to early. I don't know which switch to alter or is this going to be possible to perform later on?
You broke my game.....

Don't worry the progress mean nothing at the moment as 7 and 8 are use for the photo shoot and the college which have not been added yet.

So once you get the shower scene she will be angry at you so you will need to go to college to steal the exam papers which will be in the next update...

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I'm not sure about where this remake will go, but in the original game, the NTR is real. For the most part you can avoid character getting NTR, except...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Basically, all except one of the NTR are avoidable in the original game. This remake is kinda far where the original game was last abandon at.
Hmm I see, that may be a bit problematic, as I said the lesbian doesn't bother me at all but other male npc yes, I'll have to think about it then and as long as they are few scenes or something more secondary instead of a real path it may Give it a try, anyway good luck to the dev and thanks for the reply.

Reactions: acondo
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes