3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
One of the first I played, glad to see it back with someone who is consistent. :)
And I like that you don't have NTR planned... or it is just bait?
Are you talking about Julia?
Currently not to be added in the near future. I may do a poll if people want to see her as optional route for events with the girls. I have no problem with her as I found her fun.

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Are you talking about Julia?
Currently not to be added in the near future. I may do a poll if people want to see her as optional route for events with the girls. I have no problem with her as I found her fun.
Well IDC Julia :ROFLMAO: I mean with Ms Anna.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Nice! Enjoying it all the way!

just 3 things;
- The money grind is a bit annoying, 5$ 4 times straight sometimes... Any possibility to increase the amount in future updates?

- I order to sunbathing book online. It says to give it while she is in her room, but it does not seem to trigger?

- I stole the phone from the guy's house, but there is not any mention of what now or what to do with it.

Again, big fan of the game!
Greetings,

Key.
money=99999999 (fuck grinding) LOL

Reactions: ZacroN

flux1

May 10, 2020
whats the difference with the original ? Did the OP had acces to the daz renders and made more content or it is just new ui ?

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
Another one? You'd think people would give up since anything attaching itself to bad bobby saga is never good and never goes anywhere. I swear it's cursed.

Reactions: str8up

L0BISTEER

Oct 6, 2021
Hello!
I've loved this game since the beginning, and I love seeing Bob fucking around!
but I think it's going too fast, because soon it relates to all of them, and it's a repetitive gameplay

- focus on Stealth, with him hidden masturbating, filming and taking pictures
-focus on Corruption, him getting caught in the "act", and thus turning the girls on, either something hidden (+ corruption) or caught (-corruption)
-Focus on Seduction, him showing to be a good lover...

takes advantage of the beginning, and tries to introduce in the game statuses such as: Attraction, Fear, Domination, Corruption and Control
and leave it balanced, if one wins a point, another girl out of jealousy or envy, loses points!

anyway, I have scripts for a good incestuous story, but I don't know how to manipulate 3d yet:confused:

halil123

May 23, 2017
Does this fully contain the original game or it's up to a certain point? I have never played a BBS game and there's like 4 versions...

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im not sure if i missed something or maybe im at the end of current content short story long went to mikes got the phone and then now there doesnt appear to be anymore progression AND only hint is lucy but says dev note not finished yet
so what about the the phone thing ?

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
Much better than the original!
More action, easier, everything follows almost by itself and quite logically...
The only things that bothers me is the "Not finish yet" that don't even allow you to start..
And then there are all those spelling mistakes (or typos?), for example all those interventions between will and well. A proofreader might be a good idea too.
I also had 2 problems:
* A crash when doing a rollback (see the traceback file below)
* I couldn't restart the game after a shutdown, I had to recreate the "persistent" file (but possibily i'va some trouble with one of my drives)

But, really, I can't wait to see what happens next, whereas I had despaired of the other versions...
Especially if there really is something new every 2 weeks.
Thank you!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: str8up

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Road-map for story content release before 0.15.50

Hi Folks,

Here is a rough list of scenes / story I going to be adding between now and when I release 0.15.50.

So first there is still 3 more mini updates (0.15.44 / 0.15.46 / 0.15.48) this is about 6 to 8 weeks of work but I will be releasing content every 2 weeks.

• Lucy college events to get the exam papers. This is important as no other event for her can happen until you get the exams for her.
  • Lucy going out to the night club. I may not have this completed before the public release but I will add some events and more and likely complete after.
  • Photo-shoot with Lucy and friends. Once you get the exam papers this event can be started.
  • Ms Anna office events. This is where you meet her boss and a her co-worker Kathy and friends.
  • Sunbathing events with Lucy / Liza and Jenny. Will add sunbathing events for all the family :)
  • Jenny strip club events. I will start the events for the night club but I may not have this finished for the public release.
  • Improve and rework the shoplifter events. I plan to add / improve the characters you can interact with when playing the mini-game.

Update old content: (depends on how I get on with the new content)
  • Re-render and update the Liza kitchen scene.
  • Re-render and update the Liza / Jenny sitting room scene at the start.
  • Re-render and update the Liza bedroom scene were she talking to Mike.

Depending on how well I get on with the above I may added more content e.g. small random scenes around the house or add in more story content.

Anyhoo talk soon.
Been awhile since I played but 'mom' getting no updates anytime soon?

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes