3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
You can increase your stealth by doing the shoplifter mini-game at the store. The Max currently is 28.
You are the dev of this, if you don't mind (and without starting any discussion) could you tell me what you plan to do with the ntr part of the game (not counting the lesbian parts), do you plan to put it?

It's just curiosity.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
You can increase your stealth by doing the shoplifter mini-game at the store. The Max currently is 28.
Hi thanks for letting me know but I have done it for over 7 days and caught ppl as well enough to unlock the clothing store, but my Stealth is still 8. :( I guess I have to just keep trying.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'll give it a fair shot. Lets see if Bobby is really on some Demon Time stuff with this "Dark Path". OG game tried to do it but dragged certain things out too much.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Hi thanks for letting me know but I have done it for over 7 days and caught ppl as well enough to unlock the clothing store, but my Stealth is still 8. :( I guess I have to just keep trying.
Your stealth is cap at 8 until you unlock the clothing Dept at that point you can go to stealth 28.

StitchX

Jul 22, 2018
Does the current build have anything more than the original in terms of content/story, or is it currently just the same story but with some fixes?

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Does the current build have anything more than the original in terms of content/story, or is it currently just the same story but with some fixes?
It is adding new content and cleaning up original storylines and content that was planned to be added in the original but the creator did not have time to finish e.g College events .

This started out as a MOD see here about 2 years ago to simply fix the UI /coding but then turned into adding back in missing or unfinished content and now it is a remake more or less.

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Good work zip, So after the current update your making right now your going to continue liza's story ? Or maybe her pool scene?

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Road-map for story content release before 0.15.50

Hi Folks,

Here is a rough list of scenes / story I going to be adding between now and when I release 0.15.50.

So first there is still 3 more mini updates (0.15.44 / 0.15.46 / 0.15.48) this is about 6 to 8 weeks of work but I will be releasing content every 2 weeks.

• Lucy college events to get the exam papers. This is important as no other event for her can happen until you get the exams for her.
  • Lucy going out to the night club. I may not have this completed before the public release but I will add some events and more and likely complete after.
  • Photo-shoot with Lucy and friends. Once you get the exam papers this event can be started.
  • Ms Anna office events. This is where you meet her boss and a her co-worker Kathy and friends.
  • Sunbathing events with Lucy / Liza and Jenny. Will add sunbathing events for all the family :)
  • Jenny strip club events. I will start the events for the night club but I may not have this finished for the public release.
  • Improve and rework the shoplifter events. I plan to add / improve the characters you can interact with when playing the mini-game.

Update old content: (depends on how I get on with the new content)
  • Re-render and update the Liza kitchen scene.
  • Re-render and update the Liza / Jenny sitting room scene at the start.
  • Re-render and update the Liza bedroom scene were she talking to Mike.

Depending on how well I get on with the above I may added more content e.g. small random scenes around the house or add in more story content.

Anyhoo talk soon.
Sounds like Christmas is coming early this year!!!

Reactions: tonyzz

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Much better than the original!
More action, easier, everything follows almost by itself and quite logically...
The only things that bothers me is the "Not finish yet" that don't even allow you to start..
And then there are all those spelling mistakes (or typos?), for example all those interventions between will and well. A proofreader might be a good idea too.
I also had 2 problems:
* A crash when doing a rollback (see the traceback file below)
* I couldn't restart the game after a shutdown, I had to recreate the "persistent" file (but possibily i'va some trouble with one of my drives)

But, really, I can't wait to see what happens next, whereas I had despaired of the other versions...
Especially if there really is something new every 2 weeks.
Thank you!
That is a weird bug but anyway I have now set it as a default variable going forward.

Thanks

Zip

kjkprs45

Dec 25, 2019
  • A few console commands for those who are tired of grinding.
    • 1- First you need to install unren here : UnRen
    • 2- Open UnRen choose option 3 for console and exit.
    • 3- Load the game and press "SHIFT+O" and enter these commands whichever you need.
-COMMANDS-
/ Money / "money=5000"
/ Stealth / "stealth=30"

-STATS-
/ Affection /
  • "mom_affection=30"
  • "lucy_affection=30"
  • "jenny_affection=30"
  • "liza_affection=30"
/ Domination /
  • "mom_domination=30"
  • "lucy_domination=30"
  • "jenny_domination=30"
  • "liza_domination=30"
Comfort and upset commands doesn't work like this sorry.
Don't use the commands in quotes or it won't work! And you can change the values whatever you want.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes