3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Last edited:

JayMI

Nov 3, 2018
Hey Folks,

Once I release the next part with Liza I will give some insight in the direction of the story with her and the other characters. I have in place routes already planned out for them as it is important to to keep the stories consistent. Also I need to go back and add in a lot of missing story from the early part of the game and have a better build up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A few months back I locked in how the characters are going to act and then type of story they going to get. For example the Lucy's shower scene where she attacks Bobby and forcible jerk him off that was done as Lucy has a abusive relationship toward Bobby a bit like "Vera" from Bones' Tales: The Manor and how they interacted. The spoiler below gives another example of some of the changes to highlight the route changes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again, once I release the next part I will go more in deep with Liza as I do not want to spoil what happens.

Anyhoo,

Zip
Keep it up king. Just curious, how big of an update is the next one with Liza?

Reactions: Kromium77
May 5, 2023

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Current Progress.....
Hey Folks,

I will be releasing the next part around Wednesday / Thursday this week.

Also as part of the Liza story-line I am bring in Evelyn who is Liza friend. She was in the original game but only in the shoplifting event. I was always planning to bring her into the game but need to figure out a way. Well with the new story-line for Liza e.g the upcoming house party I now a a role for her.

Anyhoo,

Zip
Evelynnew.jpg
Zip art

p.s. me now tumblr_5efcd81de0ed876224fc431ed7cb7da1_09deab63_250.gif

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
wasted a lot of time doing pubic hair... for Vicky and new arrival Evelyn and who knows where else...

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Current Progress.....
Hey Folks,

I will be releasing the next part around Wednesday / Thursday this week.

Also as part of the Liza story-line I am bring in Evelyn who is Liza friend. She was in the original game but only in the shoplifting event. I was always planning to bring her into the game but need to figure out a way. Well with the new story-line for Liza e.g the upcoming house party I now a a role for her.

Anyhoo,

Zip
View attachment 2625579
Zip art

p.s. me now View attachment 2625596
Essa não é a Evelyn tal como a a outra não é a Vicky...

# Unfortunately she doesn't come even close to the original Evelyn... Just like new Vicky has nothing to do with the original Vicki...

This is Evelyn:

00-main-andie-for-olympia-7-daz3d.jpg

That new model could easily be in the game but not as Evelyn...

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes