3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Essa não é a Evelyn tal como a a outra não é a Vicky...

# Unfortunately she doesn't come even close to the original Evelyn... Just like new Vicky has nothing to do with the original Vicki...

This is Evelyn:

View attachment 2626772

That new model could easily be in the game but not as Evelyn...
The issue I have is this is a younger version of Ms Anna ( Ms Anna is a Standard Olympia7 Model with some adjustments and Evelyn is just different skin texture with minor morphs and made younger) which Rainces slapped into the game as a once off scene.

If I was to added this model it would be as .. I don't know ....a younger sister to Ms Anna who shows up and spoils Bobby's plans... whoops... did not mean to let that out.. :sneaky:.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
The issue I have is this is a younger version of Ms Anna ( Ms Anna is a Standard Olympia7 Model with some adjustments and Evelyn is just different skin texture with minor morphs and made younger) which Rainces slapped into the game as a once off scene.

If I was to added this model it would be as .. I don't know ....a younger sister to Ms Anna who shows up and spoils Bobby's plans... whoops... did not mean to let that out.. :sneaky:.
Mas é exactamente por parecer a Ann mais nova que tem interesse...

# Hey Zip, that's exactly why she was so appealing (younger version of Ms Ann). I do like your new model but not as Evelyn. Ms Ann is a very appealing character but she's a ripe/matured body. That younger, slender, delicate version of Ms Ann (Evelyn) was what caught our/my attention.

Model:
We've begged you to bring Evelyn back but changing the model is kind of a deal breaker: if we ask for Lucy we want Demi model, if we ask for Mom we want Olympia 7, so on and so forth. Same goes for Julia and Evelyn.

Troubles:
I believe you'll get some trouble rendering with it because many times you won't be able to tell them apart (Evelyn and Ms Ann) but you can always tweak her hair, clothes (if any), tattoos and piercings (if any),... not to mention the fact their bodies are quite different.

Story:
As for her screenplay, another rival / love interest like Julia - great, awesome. But personally I find it quite frustrating having Evelyn replaced like that. (another mess up like Vicky...)

That new model of yours is great - not as Evelyn - and Jenny needs a friend too so...

Last edited:
Reactions: Corambis

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Mas é exactamente por parecer a Ann mais nova que tem interesse...

# Hey Zip, that's exactly why she was so appealing (younger version of Ms Ann). I do like your new model but not as Evelyn. Ms Ann is a very appealing character but she's a ripe/matured body. That younger, slender, delicate version of Ms Ann (Evelyn) was what caught our/my attention.

Model:
We've begged you to bring Evelyn back but changing the model is kind of a deal breaker: if we ask for Lucy we want Demi model, if we ask for Mom we want Olympia 7, so on and so forth. Same goes for Julia and Evelyn.

Troubles:
I believe you'll get some trouble rendering with it because many times you won't be able to tell them apart (Evelyn and Ms Ann) but you can always tweak her hair, clothes (if any), tattoos and piercings (if any),... not to mention the fact their bodies are quite different.

Story:
As for her screenplay, another rival / love interest like Julia - great, awesome. But personally I find it quite frustrating having Evelyn replaced like that. (another mess up like Vicky...)

That new model of yours is great - not as Evelyn - and Jenny needs a friend too so...
I honestly cannot remember who Evelyn is, largely because it's been so long since I've seen her in the game, so she's a blank slate to me. Zip's versions is interesting, although the pubic hair appearing over the bikini bottom just kind of struck me as weird and strangely emphasized. I'm vaguely reminded of the side-love interest from Big Brother that was a friend of the youngest daughter. But BBS drew heavily from that game and some others in influence.

I might be convinced of a family resemblance between the original Evelyn and the Anna, although I wouldn't have guessed that they were the same model. Evelyn would have made a good daughter for Anna if they wanted to have four of them (the more the merrier) or in the big scheme of things made a better Liza, since Liza doesn't really have a family resemblance to most others. A much younger sister to Anna might be interesting, although I'm wary of new characters being introduced "this late in the game" although I realize that Zip's version of the game is just beginning.

I'd be hesitant to see models with added piercings or tattoos at this point. That wasn't really the visual style Rainces went for, which is part of why I liked it. I realize that tattoos and piercings have become a fetish all of their own and very popular in newer games, but my personal preference is for women with ridiculously perfect bodies unobstructed by hair, tattoo, or piercing.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Teve uma passagem muito breve daí não te lembrares.

# 1st para: She made a brief appearance as a shoplifter hence your struggle to recall her. (And yes, that pubic hair overtaking bikini line is weird).

Untitled.png

2nd para: She's not a new character and actually she was already Liza's friend in the original game. And as you said, we're right at the beginning of... whatever... :LOL: Yeah she could easily play as her daughter but again that was not her role to begin with...

3rd para: yeah, tattoos, piercings and stuff can be quite a turn off (like graffiti on a luxury house wall). We want them clean and perfect. But I understand Zip's point about rendering her - just throwing ideas out there as small tweaks (piercing, tattoo,...) in the right place could go a long way (hot/cute).

Perrin001

Aug 26, 2022
After doing the maid outfit shoot a few times I get the message saying I need to go to the store and buy a cash box and glue. I've brought them but they never get placed under the bed. I get a message that says something like "placeholder to place the cash box under the bed" then every time I do the maid shoot again it tells me again to buy the cash box and glue but they're no longer in the store as I have them. It's just sending me round and round in circles. Any ideas what may be wrong?.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
After doing the maid outfit shoot a few times I get the message saying I need to go to the store and buy a cash box and glue. I've brought them but they never get placed under the bed. I get a message that says something like "placeholder to place the cash box under the bed" then every time I do the maid shoot again it tells me again to buy the cash box and glue but they're no longer in the store as I have them. It's just sending me round and round in circles. Any ideas what may be wrong?.
Tens que aguardar...

# upcoming update (the trick is always the same: check if you've unlocked all the scenes in the gallery... Anything else is for future updates)

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Placeholder means unfinished, temporary content.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Wait and see... but Ziptie has a history of "not going smoothly" in regard to release schedules.
That was caused by too large updates that fucked up logic system and corrupted triggers. He says he is more comfortable with smaller updates as they dont give so much script errors...

Reactions: edgaia

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That was caused by too large updates that fucked up logic system and corrupted triggers. He says he is more comfortable with smaller updates as they dont give so much script errors...
Doesn't change my stance that you should wait & see rather than worry about trying to nail down a prediction (that goes for all Devs not just Zip). Even Devs who have a proven record of hitting deadlines have delays from time to time.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
But his smaller updates destroy OUR logical systems! for those who have them and which don't only slapped their faces...

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes