3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
There is some logic in what you are saying, however, he would have to release an update every month or every 2 months, then bugfix, after people will slack him for crashes... Better he does it in his own pace if its easier for him...

Reactions: Gg Rg and edgaia

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
There is some logic in what you are saying, however, he would have to release an update every month or every 2 months, then bugfix, after people will slack him for crashes... Better he does it in his own pace if its easier for him...
If he released the updates once a month it would be fine, anyway there are already too many broken scenes or left on hold, that you don't know what's going on. That it comes back with changes in some of the latter sequences doesn't help again.

Last edited:
Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
If he released the updates once a month it would be fine, anyway there are already too many broken scenes or left on hold, that you don't know what's going on. That it comes back with changes in some of the latter sequences doesn't help again.
Eu percebo mas não é possível...

# I get that and I'd love it too (a decent update every month, with no loose ends) but that won't happen and you know it. That's not how Zip works, never was, never will be and that's fine as long as he keeps making it...

And these are test versions so they're meant to be messy and kinda annoying till the public version (v0.15.50). Therefore there is good logic behind what Scotty is trying to tell you: what can we do about all that? Just let him work, at his own pace and hope for the best.

We can give pointers and feedback (I surely do it and I won't stop any time soon) - this is a forum - but there are things that are simply out of our hands (his pace is one of them, his workflow (loose ends) seems to be another...) and you'll find yourself barking at the wrong tree. But don't feel alone my friend, I'll bark right beside you :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: American Gothic

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Eu percebo mas não é possível...

# I get that and I'd love it too (a decent update every month, with no loose ends) but that won't happen and you know it. That's not how Zip works, never was, never will be and that's fine as long as he keeps making it...

And these are test versions so they're meant to be messy and kinda annoying till the public version (v0.15.50). Therefore there is good logic behind what Scotty is trying to tell you: what can we do about all that? Just let him work, at his own pace and hope for the best.

We can give pointers and feedback (I surely do it and I won't stop any time soon) - this is a forum - but there are things that are simply out of our hands (his pace is one of them, his workflow (loose ends) seems to be another...) and you'll find yourself barking at the wrong tree. But don't feel alone my friend, I'll bark right beside you :ROFLMAO:
I understand that it is more of an unfinished version (always), but now almost everything is more chaotic, older "placeholders" remain unfinished, but new ones appear, as if the unity of the game has been lost. I think v0.15.50 is more of a joke (now), he came up with the idea for Christmas, but now this step is less and less probable!

Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
He's right, there was a scene at the beginning when he fights Lucy (in one of the last upgrades, I don't even know which one!).
Sem game over

# It's when you choose to fight but not with the game over scene (bobby enters mom's room and finds her knickers)

Reactions: Qalx

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I understand that it is more of an unfinished version (always), but now almost everything is more chaotic, older "placeholders" remain unfinished, but new ones appear, as if the unity of the game has been lost. I think v0.15.50 is more of a joke (now), he came up with the idea for Christmas, but now this step is less and less probable!
A quantidade de numeros num intervalo infimo é infinito

# The amount of versions he can release between 0.15.485 and 0.15.50 is literally infinite... :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Qalx

tonyzz

May 12, 2019

Unlocked

Hey,
Just doing some checks and and run throughs and and start uploading next the next few hours. Sorry I cannot give a time but I just need to check things and fix anything I may have overlook..
Anyhoo,
Zip

p.s. no spoiler image ^^

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022

Unlocked

Hey,
Just doing some checks and and run throughs and and start uploading next the next few hours. Sorry I cannot give a time but I just need to check things and fix anything I may have overlook..
Anyhoo,
Zip

p.s. no spoiler image ^^
So, he is not happy? We are not happy?...

Makwaya

Feb 16, 2021
Can someone post zip's latest patreon message here?
Update report....
Hi All,

Was not happy with the end scene with Liza, as some of the renders and the dialogue did not feel right. I made some changes but run outta time as I need to get up for real-life work in about 3 hours so I need to get some sleep.

Once I get home from work I will finish off and upload.

Again sorry for the delay but it is a main story-line plot so it kinda important.

night night and don't let Bobby bite...

Zip

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes