3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
3 or 4, you need hack level 3 I think, that'll open the safe and give you website to order them from (you can order them once per day)

BTW Cheating and inserting the value 3 into your hack skill won't work, you need to learn each hack level then do the hack, each leading to the next hack level, it's a story trigger based, not integer based AFAIK.
The way to unlock the extra scenes with the women in the office. Is when you hack the bosses computer for the third time you chose where you want to
a) hand them over to the cops "Good Ending" or

b) Take revenge. The revenge option gives you the roofies and you can visit the women in the office at evening and have fun but "don't" complete the revenge or you will lose the ability for sleeping time with the ladies.

1684880944955.png

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The way to unlock the extra scenes with the women in the office. Is when you hack the bosses computer for the third time you chose where you want to
a) hand them over to the cops "Good Ending" or

b) Take revenge. The revenge option gives you the roofies and you can not revisit the women in the office at evening and have fun but "don't" complete the revenge or you will lose the ability for sleeping time with the ladies.

View attachment 2644716
More or less what I said :p. I think most people have problems here because they just use save edit to boost their hack rating, which doesn't seem to do anything for their game making them think content is missing.

Does anyone pick the "good ending"???... really?

• Red Heart
Reactions: migsszx

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
I thought the same, but TommyTuba said there actually is, can you confirm, Tommy?
i think tuba got confused , topless photshoot will come in next uptade is related with an event in the forest,
we will have bobby and liza use the car
hoping that I have understood correctly the various ideas that zip has given in the various replies on patreon.

anyway here's lucy's new dress
in the bobby -lucy event they fight.
lucy fighting bobby mom room 08.jpg
Zip art.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
follow up question: how? I waited more than an in-game week for an auto-event to trigger, but nothing happened. also I can't talk to her except in the kitchen and when she suntans in the garden during weekends. The phone says I should talk to her there, which I did 7 times but no change from the ordinary. Can you please share a save game if I did not miss anything?
Sorry, I thought Lisa’s boob scene as a maid was it. Glad to hear it’s not and that there’s more to come. Lol.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
i think tuba got confused , topless photshoot will come in next uptade is related with an event in the forest,
we will have bobby and liza use the car
hoping that I have understood correctly the various ideas that zip has given in the various replies on patreon.

anyway here's lucy's new dress
in the bobby -lucy event they fight.
View attachment 2644774
Zip art.
Unfortunately, this is not a dress!
that is a dress 418241.jpg

melancholie

Aug 17, 2018
Is there a way to get the papers out of the School?

Everytime I go there from afternoon to evening only at one time the door icon appears, but when I click on it I get teleported in to Bobby's room and that's it.

kocu87

Sep 17, 2021
hi guys, i got the "image fighting lucy mom room 0122- not found, can someone help? appreciate it!

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Yes, the update coming yesterday...
:D
in a day o so.... on patreon tonight or tommorow a fix uptade
whit new lucy fight a maybe other staff or not ^^
we will see :p

event for lucy increase from 11 to 13 now and i think we need to restart the game :D
(for me not a problem i restart for all the uptade for my own )

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
:D
in a day o so.... on patreon tonight or tommorow a fix uptade
whit new lucy fight a maybe other staff or not ^^
we will see :p

event for lucy increase from 11 to 13 now and i think we need to restart the game :D
(for me not a problem i restart for all the uptade for my own )
Why he didn't say next week from the start? 3 days ago was 1 or 2 days and now 1 or 2 again which means another 3 days at least

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes