3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Mammolo

Apr 26, 2021
i know u talk in general for dev ^^
but your post make me remember some old leak (i dont no if is real or not)
but Zip are european (one of first nation u get problem from covid)
and work relative to health care (not know specific)
and probably have problem to sleep him work on nigth (maybe under mary effect)

THIS ALL MY SUGGESTION GET WHEN WE Talk during pandemic period on this forum.
i just want to share :p
We have in Europe to people who work for 400/600€ each month, most of the European Dev are from east Europe, and you can be sure, with a second job for 1.000€ they will Work 16h a day

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
I don't understand why some people have to rate unfinished games like this! For God's sake it hasn't been finalized yet! Rainces' original game could be rated even though BBS 1.00 was obviously unfinished in many places, but something like this?!

Reactions: Makwaya

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
follow up question: how? I waited more than an in-game week for an auto-event to trigger, but nothing happened. also I can't talk to her except in the kitchen and when she suntans in the garden during weekends. The phone says I should talk to her there, which I did 7 times but no change from the ordinary. Can you please share a save game if I did not miss anything?

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
follow up question: how? I waited more than an in-game week for an auto-event to trigger, but nothing happened. also I can't talk to her except in the kitchen and when she suntans in the garden during weekends. The phone says I should talk to her there, which I did 7 times but no change from the ordinary. Can you please share a save game if I did not miss anything?
Teach her lesson is just the game over event when she is trapped under the bed .Nothing more. Anyway save here you go

Torrodog

Jul 7, 2017
Look I have spent hours on this game, it needs a serious "walk through" to keep from missing stuff. Here is my question, Can you do anything with the other two weomen at mom's office other than Vicky, or did I miss something ?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Look I have spent hours on this game, it needs a serious "walk through" to keep from missing stuff. Here is my question, Can you do anything with the other two weomen at mom's office other than Vicky, or did I miss something ?
I'm guessing you missed hacking the computer 3 times, so you never got the roofies. or never ordered roofies for your office visits

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thanks for the help, so to get the roofies I need to hack the computer 3 times ?
3 or 4, you need hack level 3 I think, that'll open the safe and give you website to order them from (you can order them once per day)

BTW Cheating and inserting the value 3 into your hack skill won't work, you need to learn each hack level then do the hack, each leading to the next hack level, it's a story trigger based, not integer based AFAIK.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes