3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

mrrxy

Feb 10, 2021
I'm stuck, can anyone guide me? after talk with store clerck and buy wine, mom quest says mom is in the shower but she is doing yoga, jenny is in the kitchen but i cant talk with her

Reactions: Seawulf00
May 8, 2020
Ok then maybe my memory is failing me, because I vaguely recall seeing a lot more content in certain parts, whereas this one is filled with a lot of "coming in the next update"... Idk :/
Idk dude- I played many times ago , to see mom content . But they’re only what (ntr)
i see it’s her boss fck her in office . Main char don’t get her to “final base”

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
it's growing very slowly but it's better than nothing
It's not a bad game although ZipTieFun's development style is very different from other devs I've seen. They also seem to have a differing vision for the game above and beyond the "Dark Path" element to it.

The biggest threat to the game that I see though is that another BBS game will come out. There are a couple that have been teased. Maybe more are in the works. Perhaps Rainces himself finally drops a new update, and one that's not bad. In any event, if something comes out that is closer to the original and, at least for me, speeds up the progression in the game, then my focus immediately switches to that game. I don't really have a desire to play multiple versions of the same game at the same time, so I'll go with the one that feels the best for me. I'm not saying it's going to be the Rainces version if they magically reappear and start popping out updates again. I'm kind of thinking OGRey's version will be the one for me, because fidelity to the original seemed to be a huge factor with them. Whether we'll actually ever see their game remains to be seen though, or how faithful it is to the original. So far each alternate version of BBS has fallen prey to the tempation of trying to change things that weren't broken.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mammolo and Qalx

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
The frustration with the original game was that it took forever to get anywhere with the women in the game. Mostly perving, some creeping, peeping and groping, etc. But not a lot of "I'm going to manipulate events so that my mom/sister/whomever performs this sex act, willingly or otherwise, while conscious and aware of whom she's servicing". Even the shoplifter part wasn't fully fleshed out, though that would have been easy.
It's the shittiest marketing strategy ever--"keep giving me money and/.....eventually...I'll give you actual culmination". Because they drag it out way beyond what is actually needed to produce the plot and scenes. A decent dev could do 500 renders every 2-4 months, plus coding and writing. 5-10k renders is absolutely a completed game.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
The frustration with the original game was that it took forever to get anywhere with the women in the game. Mostly perving, some creeping, peeping and groping, etc. But not a lot of "I'm going to manipulate events so that my mom/sister/whomever performs this sex act, willingly or otherwise, while conscious and aware of whom she's servicing". Even the shoplifter part wasn't fully fleshed out, though that would have been easy.
It's the shittiest marketing strategy ever--"keep giving me money and/.....eventually...I'll give you actual culmination". Because they drag it out way beyond what is actually needed to produce the plot and scenes. A decent dev could do 500 renders every 2-4 months, plus coding and writing. 5-10k renders is absolutely a completed game.
Vamos lá fazer as contas então.

# Let's do the math then:

Let's assume he's a really powerful pc and each full HD render only takes 2h (very unlikely): 500 * 2h = 1000h

Let's set aside all the time he wastes on scene building (sets, poses, lighting, cameras,...), animations and failed attempts. (a single event - a couple of renders - can take a whole week...)

Let's set aside planning, coding, scripts, translations and failed attempts - debugging alone can be quite an pain...

Let's assume he spends 4h every single day after daytime work and taking care of personal life - including weekends (who does that??):

1000h / 4h/d = 250d

250d / 30d/m = 8.3333333m

So what you're asking him (500 renders) is something that would take him more than 8 months for rendering alone. So no, not possible (4 months). For so many reasons... A very proficient team, perhaps...

Last edited:

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Vamos lá fazer as contas então.

# Let's do the math then:

Let's assume he's a really powerful pc and each full HD render only takes 2h (very unlikely): 500 * 2h = 1000h

Let's set aside all the time he wastes on scene building (sets, poses, lighting, cameras,...), animations and failed attempts. (a single event - a couple of renders - can take a whole week...)

Let's set aside planning, coding, scripts, translations and failed attempts - debugging alone can be quite an pain...

Let's assume he spends 4h every single day after daytime work and taking care of personal life - including weekends (who does that??):

1000h / 4h/d = 250d

250d / 30d/m = 8.3333333m

So what you're asking him (500 renders) is something that would take him more than 8 months for rendering alone. So no, not possible (4 months). For so many reasons... A very proficient team, perhaps...
Fair, but a lot of substantive updates to games do happen in a 2-6 month window. A gander at one, for example, shows about 150 renders per update.
This also discounts the inherit benefits of the "remake"--your character designs, clothes, etc. are already available, as are a bunch of stock renders. Heck, there's even a bunch of Ren'py code that can be reworked.
I dunno if there's a standard time to completion for a fap game--but based on observation, it looks like 1-6 years, with most wrapping up within 2-4 years. A number of them are one man operations.

Reactions: edgaia

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
Yeah this stuff too(((

for me best games and devs who finished their games :
Akabur (with princess jasmine and Hermione)
EvaKiss GGGB
Officer Chloe by key)
Katie’s corruption(forget devs name)
The twist (kst)

but this games are old(good and classic) but old , now devs milking and milking and… disappearing ((
You forget
Acting Lesson
Now and Then
Become A Rockstar
Depraved Awakening
Onceinalifetime
ect...

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes