3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

tempette

Sep 26, 2021
anyone got a game save they can share with me my game doesnt seeem to be progressing its not letting me give slutty dress in evening

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
i am stuck here, nothing happens. waiting for Susan but nothing happens. Jenny Domination wont start. Cant progress with lucy despite 2 more scene left. can anyone use my saved filed and let me know

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
after stealing mom's panties, lucy comes in you have an option to teach her a lesson.... all the images for that are not found....

deleted game.

kratos1337f69

Mar 12, 2022
It's funny that you write that here and not at Patreon... may be you are masochist or something like that
U don’t know me , and yeah i like the pain in my body , if I don’t have any pain in my body that hurts my soul

Last edited:

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
sunsa event ...you need go to school on saturday at evening
no go to school on saturday at evening ..is for scarlet(not emplement yet)
wait some day and go to liza room on noon period time i think this make trigger the event
if not try next day...^^

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i stuck on her last quest after susan first come now only one H last who can complete save pl share

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Is Zip planning to finish liza's story so we can finally have a satisfying scene with her without any game over since its better to continue the story with her since we are in the part that she is liking it because its kinda bummer if Zip will change another girl story and ending up her story in a dream scene where we all sick of it so maybe Zip should finish her first arc story before heading to another story with the other girls.
I agree with you
but we know that Zip follows his inspiration and that if he forces himself to do things he doesn't like .... he tends to disappear .... i can only hope :p
let's see maybe this time he doesn't get distracted and finishes liza-mike arc ^^
we cross fingers

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
i stuck on her last quest after susan first come now only one H last who can complete save pl share
i know for triggers the event u need to go first to buy on store cashbox and glue
place under your bed in your room and later make photoshoot maid dress whit liza
(noon period time in liza room) first her see the box and later her sneake
in bobby room on night ^^

but now i see u have do all this ^^ u lost the chance to goin bad end try u older safe
and choice other option ^^

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Reactions: tonyzz

Mammolo

Apr 26, 2021
well what did you expect after only 12 days of work from a dev who develops the game for his passion, in his free time from work in real life .... moreover it is written beta test ^^
however it is longer than milfy city 0.8 (for now :p)
freetime for quite 1.000 each months :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL: and the 5 months money for no update

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
freetime for quite 1.000 each months :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL: and the 5 months money for no update
and the year of work releasing the mod without having the patreon page ?? with many asking to open it to be able to support him (me among them) with him saying no.... I do it for my entertainment it's not a job ...... and I don't want it to become one.

we are all strange ahahhahahah

Missing images when tutoring Lucy.
is why zip want tto replace all renders from original work .next uptade him fix it (hope)

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
How do you trigger Jenny? I have nothing from her? :unsure:
I can´t jerking off in Lucys room, when she is passed out drunk. It follows that MC goes to sleep. Could someone provide a save? Would be awesome. :)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes