3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I live for BBS updates! YAY heads have been added to the rooms so you know who's there. Either new or I missed it last time. LOL :love:

manneychin

May 8, 2017
From 1st post:
This mod will take the assets and code from the current game and,
I will update and fix the code and add new content to improve existing scenes and stories.
Had all original visual content by RAinces been migrated to this game as of v0.15.486? Have any new visuals/renders been added?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz

manneychin

May 8, 2017
No the ass dev thinks if he drags his ass more people will sub. Dude how about releasing content?
I've done my share of criticising devs but I took a look and in this case we're talking one guy who rakes in $600-$700/mo (after Patreon & Subs take their cut). For that, he tries to redo the original game and get hold of models & other 3D assets to create new renders. Seems like a very tall order so I'm not surprised of how it goes.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
I've done my share of criticising devs but I took a look and in this case we're talking one guy who rakes in $600-$700/mo (after Patreon & Subs take their cut). For that, he tries to redo the original game and get hold of models & other 3D assets to create new renders. Seems like a very tall order so I'm not surprised of how it goes.
Yeah right, him and that ass hat coding Tower probably circle jerk each other thinking about all the pennies they'll make.
It's real simple math.
Better game
Better money
And making people grind for fucking ever is not anticipation. It's aggravation

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
From 1st post:

Had all original visual content by RAinces been migrated to this game as of v0.15.486? Have any new visuals/renders been added?
no this is no a mod anymore .
now is a game stand alone all renders for ZIP decision are made from him
him start to redone all original render in dark path

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
There are images missing when you try to teach Lucy a lesson after she catches you sniffing mom's panties

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
No the ass dev thinks if he drags his ass more people will sub. Dude how about releasing content?
the developer is a fraudster there is no new content!
Grindy, grind, super grind. Until there's direct and real sex with Ms Anna. This is still a boring game. Nothing can justify it's long long history of delays. This game needs to be COMPLETED.
any opinion is valid.
this is a problem created because this is a pirated forum.
This thread was created by Ziptiefun with the idea of sharing his work. he himself shared the links of the new uptade.
there was confusion because the uptade is 15.48 and next is 15.49.
what you call uptade is a beta test version for use and consumption of patreons (which arrives on f95 because it is a pirated forum).

for this reason Ziptiefun didn't update the title every time
a beta was released to avoid posts and posts from users who, not knowing the situation, might not understand how his work is being developed.

currently the patreons (my opinion reading the page) are satisfied ZIP is very active and present on the page and responds to
requests and questions from his supporters.

Reactions: edgaia and Qalx

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/09/2063930_ava_office_04.jpg
Something's wrong with this game, in this version said the office's not open just will be open on next release
Não é para o próximo, mas para um futuro update

# Just try to unlock the gallery, on hold events will resolve in future updates (this is a test version, some mess/loose ends are expectable. Be patient)

Are there console commands or a save from the last update. This grind engine blows
Ele tem publicado conteudo novo...

# As for the grinding, just follow the built-in walkthrough and try to unlock the gallery.

You can also use console cheats to speed up progression. Use my resources to activate it - follow this link. Inside you'll find a cheats folder but also rpa extract to check out game content and images004.rpa and images005.rpa in v0.15.48 folder for those old broken events (Lucy fight and lucy study) - copy to game folder.

As for new content, you're being a bit unfair. If we take part 1 to part 4 as a single update (all released in May), it brought some new content - Vicky (she sucks but...), Ms Ann, and now Liza, not to mention the new character tracking system... Not much but still some decent work.

It's a bit messy (loose ends) and still dragging (very slow story progression). Is there anything we (fans) can actually do to speed things up? Just be patient, it's in motion...

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
There are images missing when you try to teach Lucy a lesson after she catches you sniffing mom's panties
Usa os ficheiros da pasta v0.15.48

# just follow the link: resources. copy files inside v0.15.48 folder (images004.rpa and images005.rpa) to game folder. They contain the original missing renders.

Reactions: tonyzz

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
There is quest when Mc needs to Buy Safe and Glue -You Set safe under bed and add glue - but quest doesnt work
+ Dev Should add Sleepsex -After Sleeping Pill you can do everything what you want :sneaky:(y)

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes