3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
for now i cant help i need to play the game first ^^( i start to play next 2 hours )
Ok why you play can you check if The event of Liza struck under bed is same as third night visit of liza? If yes I completed all. And Please check if the quest log of Liza friend disappear or not?

Acoolg77

Oct 7, 2021
There is no more photoshooting?

Im happy that zip work again on the game. Also its ok that he had a Private life. He try to make it better. So thats cool.

But the only point ist the short Updates. Play one scene or so its a little bit sad.
I wish there will be a little more content. Like the photoshooting or so.
But i like the work and just hope for a little bit more content in the next Updates.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
There is no more photoshooting?

Im happy that zip work again on the game. Also its ok that he had a Private life. He try to make it better. So thats cool.

But the only point ist the short Updates. Play one scene or so its a little bit sad.
I wish there will be a little more content. Like the photoshooting or so.
But i like the work and just hope for a little bit more content in the next Updates.
Hii. Do you also find just two new scenes? The whole Liza Bed struck assjob event and talk with her friends and little boob show.

Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
I miss the old game overs, these last ones seem like held scenes to me, I don't know:unsure: (my favorite is the first one with the mother so to speak:ROFLMAO:)

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
not sure if this was intended but the option for photoshoots (including topless) disappeared after the introduction of susan

Reactions: Socksgod

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BadBobbySagaDarkPath-0.15.486P4Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: JagHond and txtBild
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes