• Third night visit by Liza
  • 6 x animation for Liza
  • Game Over for Liza
  • Meeting Susan
What left to do:

• Dream scene with Liza part 2
  • Dream scene with Lucy
  • Lucy Tv Watching part 2
  • Add in the fighting with with Lucy (New version)
  • Maybe add in the Xmas scene but depends on how I get on.
Anyhoo,
Zip
Is Zip planning to finish liza's story so we can finally have a satisfying scene with her without any game over since its better to continue the story with her since we are in the part that she is liking it because its kinda bummer if Zip will change another girl story and ending up her story in a dream scene where we all sick of it so maybe Zip should finish her first arc story before heading to another story with the other girls.

Reactions: tonyzz

Dudush666

May 13, 2020
Why do the most normal games leave Abandoned??? For the fact that whoever is trying to stir up this corpse, of course, thanks...
But... the game, I don’t know for sure, is 2017?.. Did they start finishing it in 2022?.. when will it be finished?..
I already downloaded this remake a couple of times, a few months ago... Today I see the same "cumming soon" or whatever it was last time... And there are even a couple of minuses compared to the original... In the original game, you come to visit everyone at night, during the day, many girls sit around the rooms or in the bathroom... And in this version, you have to waste time to wait for the right moment... Of course, there is a lot of new and tasty here... But what I didn't like in both games is that some events are one-time... For example, with sleeping pills... but with a lot of things... it's ridiculous...
Basically, what is needed for happiness?.. Sleeping pills and only... And let's say the mechanics of the corruption of the main character... And forward... Only more options and so on... And let the branches of domination and corruption be separate... They are already separated... comfort, lust and domination, something like that...
In general, ideally, fuck all the sluts sleeping, in all the cracks, before they themselves give you...
:HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

May 8, 2020
Why do the most normal games leave Abandoned??? For the fact that whoever is trying to stir up this corpse, of course, thanks...
But... the game, I don’t know for sure, is 2017?.. Did they start finishing it in 2022?.. when will it be finished?..
I already downloaded this remake a couple of times, a few months ago... Today I see the same "cumming soon" or whatever it was last time... And there are even a couple of minuses compared to the original... In the original game, you come to visit everyone at night, during the day, many girls sit around the rooms or in the bathroom... And in this version, you have to waste time to wait for the right moment... Of course, there is a lot of new and tasty here... But what I didn't like in both games is that some events are one-time... For example, with sleeping pills... but with a lot of things... it's ridiculous...
Basically, what is needed for happiness?.. Sleeping pills and only... And let's say the mechanics of the corruption of the main character... And forward... Only more options and so on... And let the branches of domination and corruption be separate... They are already separated... comfort, lust and domination, something like that...
In general, ideally, fuck all the sluts sleeping, in all the cracks, before they themselves give you...
:HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:
True true…
The big saddest 2 “abandoned” games:
Bobby saga
And
The tyrant (((

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Well I see that the same art bug has always been there for some version, a fight with lucy in the mother's room. After choosing 2 (Fight back teach her a lesson), there is a problem with the images 0122,0123,0124,0125,0126,0127,0128,0129,0129_2,0130,0131,0132,0133,0134,0135 ,0136,0137,0138,0139,0140. Basically, this whole event and like that.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes